Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 05-06-2016, 12:50 PM
  #2711  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Buzzlightyear's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2014
Posts: 569
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver View Post
Who do I need to talk to get an earlier class on the 175? Just received an invite for compass. They too operate the 175 and thats what I want to fly.

Thanks.
Nobody you can talk to get an earlier class. We all wish it was different. Vote with your feet.
Buzzlightyear is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 01:05 PM
  #2712  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Fo...md80
Posts: 112
Default

Voting with your feet is one option. Another is... Go to the airline you want to work at!! It all looks the same out the front after a short time. Ain't gonna get mo respect for flying one of those under the wing type rigs!! Be thankful it doesn't have props.
My opinion
Joe
Marlin is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 01:40 PM
  #2713  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
Voting with your feet is one option. Another is... Go to the airline you want to work at!! It all looks the same out the front after a short time. Ain't gonna get mo respect for flying one of those under the wing type rigs!! Be thankful it doesn't have props.
My opinion
Joe
Thats one reason among many I applied to envoy. No props!
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 01:43 PM
  #2714  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2007
Posts: 490
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver View Post
Who do I need to talk to get an earlier class on the 175? Just received an invite for compass. They too operate the 175 and thats what I want to fly.

Thanks.
Maybe the recruiter/hr person that offered you the job....
boiler07 is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 01:47 PM
  #2715  
Alllllll Riiighhhttttt!
 
Pete389's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Over Macho Grande
Posts: 136
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver View Post
Thats one reason among many I applied to envoy. No props!
What are you flying now? No props? Seriously?
Pete389 is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 02:04 PM
  #2716  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by Pete389 View Post
What are you flying now? No props? Seriously?
Flew lots of bug smashers. No need more time on them!
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 02:07 PM
  #2717  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by boiler07 View Post
Maybe the recruiter/hr person that offered you the job....
Thanks! How is training?
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 02:21 PM
  #2718  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2011
Posts: 894
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver View Post
Who do I need to talk to get an earlier class on the 175? Just received an invite for compass. They too operate the 175 and thats what I want to fly.

Thanks.
Too good to fly the 145?
RyanP is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 03:19 PM
  #2719  
Alllllll Riiighhhttttt!
 
Pete389's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Over Macho Grande
Posts: 136
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver View Post
Flew lots of bug smashers. No need more time on them!
Ahhhh...gotcha. No need more time. Personally, me need some job.
Pete389 is offline  
Old 05-06-2016, 06:07 PM
  #2720  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by RyanP View Post
Too good to fly the 145?
No, not at all. But the 145 is a dying airplane.

The E175 is more advanced.
E175 Driver is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 05:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 01:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 12:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 09:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices