Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Boutique Air

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:23 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Just out of curiosity, what is the area code of the number they call you from for the interview? I also don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers because I get a lot of spam and scammer calls. Is it a San Francisco number?

It's so bad I've considered just getting another number through Google voice to put on my resumes.
Old 11-23-2016, 03:50 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by scorpius View Post
Just out of curiosity, what is the area code of the number they call you from for the interview?
I just realized I no longer have that number in my call history. However, I do remember the area code was for Denver.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:46 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by scorpius View Post
Just out of curiosity, what is the area code of the number they call you from for the interview? I also don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers because I get a lot of spam and scammer calls. Is it a San Francisco number?

It's so bad I've considered just getting another number through Google voice to put on my resumes.
Well they never called. I emailed them around 3 PST to see if I needed to block of time today from instructing and never heard anything back. Maybe it's a California thing but where I'm from if a business tells you they will call or show up at a certain time and they don't follow through it's usually indicative of the service you will receive. If it wasn't for the guy/gals on here raving about the company, I would have moved on long time ago
Old 11-23-2016, 09:30 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by LATIN View Post
Honestly I was there for almost two years and there is no mounique that I know of .

The people that call you for interviews are pilots , and no one with that name that I can recall. You sure you're applying at boutique ?? Lol
There is a Monique doing the HR interviews. I also had a hard time getting back in contact with her. I ended up finding and emailing her on LinkedIn. She responded within a couple days and we went from there.
Old 11-24-2016, 09:04 AM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by pancreas View Post
I just realized I no longer have that number in my call history. However, I do remember the area code was for Denver.
Thanks for looking into it. Hope to hear from them in a few months after I accumulate a couple more hundred hours.
Old 11-24-2016, 09:10 AM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by nlrfireman View Post
Well they never called. I emailed them around 3 PST to see if I needed to block of time today from instructing and never heard anything back. Maybe it's a California thing but where I'm from if a business tells you they will call or show up at a certain time and they don't follow through it's usually indicative of the service you will receive. If it wasn't for the guy/gals on here raving about the company, I would have moved on long time ago
Frustrating as hell I can imagine. It seems like the fight is worthwhile though for the experience, aircraft and bases.. in my opinion. Being persistent will probably pay off.

...I ended up finding and emailing her on LinkedIn. She responded within a couple days and we went from there..
He should've not had to do that.. but boils down to how bad you want it right?
Old 11-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

I definitely couldn't agree more. The hiring process was a bit frustrating, from start to finish. That being said, I still am very happy with this company.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Line Holder

Position: FO

Crazy how much it has changed , when I got hired it was a three day process with 4 phone calls and the last one being the job offer . All painless and schedules , maybe Monique needs to be fired in order to fix this issue ,specially since the company keeps loosing captains , they need to understand that hiring good people is important , and if you don't keep people in the loop they will simply go somewhere else .

Good thing I did not have to deal with her.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

I also found Monique on LinkedIn. I haven't even been contacted for an interview yet. I haven't heard anything from the 3-4 applications I sent in. Think it would help or hurt to message her?
Old 11-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Line Holder

I had Monique call me about four months after I originally applied. Took a few days but we finally got the interview set up. My scheduled time had past so I sent an email asking her if was central or mountain time. After that she called back and admitted she had forgot about my interview. You could tell she was super busy and she wanted to reschedule, but then she suggested that we get the interview done right then and there. It sounded like she was walking to her car or something. The interview seemed to go well though. She said if I didn't hear back from anybody in about four weeks to contact her again.

For what it's worth. I saw a post on here earlier somebody was saying they believe Boutique gets about 30 apps a day, Monique told me is more like 100.