Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
43  93  133  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  153  193  243 
Page 143 of 465
Go to
Quote: Notice that it said "mediation" concluded and not "this mediated negotiating session". Does this mean that all mediation is concluded and we are now at an impasse?
Thats the way I read it.
Quote: Mediation concluded without reaching an agreement.
Source? Where did you here this?
Quote: Source? Where did you here this?
Union email just now
Quote: Union email just now
Thanks just got it, oh man it’s going to be an interesting summer!
Summer will be fine! Even after today, We will continue to have guys do extra for the company. There have been too many guys doing extra up until this point. There are too many on the list that see the the short term gain $$$ that scheduling puts on the trips. If we could get some solidarity in the group and just do what the contract calls for, this would be over in a month. 70.
Quote: Summer will be fine! Even after today, We will continue to have guys do extra for the company. There have been too many guys doing extra up until this point. There are too many on the list that see the the short term gain $$$ that scheduling puts on the trips. If we could get some solidarity in the group and just do what the contract calls for, this would be over in a month. 70.
This post could be copied/pasted to a B6 thread. Good luck guys. we're in the same boat.
Quote: This post could be copied/pasted to a B6 thread. Good luck guys. we're in the same boat.
Or it could be copied and posted to the NMB. Just ask how it worked for Spirit flying the contract.

Granted even with an injunction they were able to get a contract. While being paid more and not having LOA 67 under their belt. So what do I know.
Quote: Or it could be copied and posted to the NMB. Just ask how it worked for Spirit flying the contract.

Granted even with an injunction they were able to get a contract. While being paid more and not having LOA 67 under their belt. So what do I know.
Yeah let’s see how it worked out for Spirit...Their 12 year captains are now making about $70/hr more than our top rate. Why don’t you go wander over into their sub forum and see how things are going since they got their signing bonuses today. I think the biggest complaint was that their state withholding taxes approached $7000. Wonder what that check was? Probably more than I made last year in total compensation...
Quote: Or it could be copied and posted to the NMB. Just ask how it worked for Spirit flying the contract.

You poor guy, wishing we would just incite something so that you could try to get an injunction against us. Poking and prodding and trying to twist words. Sorry bud, we've put up with it this long, hopefully it will be coming to a close soon.

No more raping from the rape session.
Quote: Notice that it said "mediation" concluded and not "this mediated negotiating session". Does this mean that all mediation is concluded and we are now at an impasse?
Not even close. We’re still at least a couple weeks away from a decision to release us by the NMB. My guess is we ask for a proffer and they deny it. If we’re lucky they’ll let us keep Mguckin (sp?) and keep negotiating.

I’m thinking the company made a significant move in our direction this time and the NMB was finally pleased with them. The NMB would then have looked at us as if to say, “What next?” No doubt if the company did make a move like that it was still unpalatable for us. This would then lead to the NMB treating us as they did Spirit. Take the deal or sit on ice. I’d rather sit on ice.

100% ready to strike (even if we’re never allowed)!
43  93  133  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  153  193  243 
Page 143 of 465
Go to