Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285 
Page 185 of 465
Go to
I wouldn't do a turn for 1,000 Incentivised/VJA hours.

Quote:
help
help/Submit

verb
make it easier for (Indigo) to do something by offering one's services or resources.
"Roger's companion helped him with the rent"
synonyms: assist, aid, lend a (helping) hand to, give assistance to, come to the aid of; More
serve someone with (food or drink).
"she helped herself to a cookie"

noun
the action of helping someone to do something; assistance.
"Frontier management asked for your help"
synonyms: assistance, aid, a helping hand, support, succor, advice, guidance; More

exclamation
used as an appeal for urgent assistance.
"Help! We really need you to help us!"
synonyms: SOS, mayday
"we heard the faint cries of "Help!" in the distance"

Ok, Indigo/Frontier. I'll get right on helping you out.

Maybe we could start a fund where all incentivized hours paid are distributed equally throughout the pilot group.
Quote: I wouldn't do a turn for 1,000 Incentivised/VJA hours.

Ok, Indigo/Frontier. I'll get right on helping you out.

Maybe we could start a fund where all incentivized hours paid are distributed equally throughout the pilot group.
All those Inc trips would be normal pay for everyone with a new CBA.
I agree with V1. The “helpers” are being selfish at the expense of the entire group.
Email your MEC and request that LOA 65 is pulled immediately (7 days). This is the only reason scheduling is allowed to abuse seniority and bypass the VJA/JA process. I feel your pain but we are the ones authorizing it and have / had the control to stop this. I have requested the union pull this for a while. We are too damn afraid of "looking bad" to the NMB, and we are letting the company walk all over our current contract! PULL 65 NOW!
Quote: Maybe we could start a fund where all incentivized hours paid are distributed equally throughout the pilot group.
I appreciate what you're saying, but we've already got one.

It's called a CONTRACT!
Quote: In Flica. Select pilot open time view pairings and choose todays date or any date and domicile to see who is picking up these incentivized trips. Spread the word that these people are helping the company survive our underpaid and understaffed contract. It’s pathetic they will walk the picket line complaining we need a contract now, but still help out for their own greed. We should make a known list of these names and confront them. If this doesn’t stop. We will never get a contract. We are a pathetic pilot group. The only way to get a contract is for people to stop showing up for new hire or flights to start to canceling. These people are not helping the cause. Time to spread the word.
Maybe we’re closer to an agreement than I thought if the management plants are out in full force with their B.S.
Quote: In Flica. Select pilot open time view pairings and choose todays date or any date and domicile to see who is picking up these incentivized trips. Spread the word that these people are helping the company survive our underpaid and understaffed contract. It’s pathetic they will walk the picket line complaining we need a contract now, but still help out for their own greed. We should make a known list of these names and confront them. If this doesn’t stop. We will never get a contract. We are a pathetic pilot group. The only way to get a contract is for people to stop showing up for new hire or flights to start to canceling. These people are not helping the cause. Time to spread the word.
No. Absolutely do not do this. Unless you're itching for a TRO against us, this is a terrible idea.
Nice first post, Barry.
Looks like the company is desperate to get a tro if they’re coming on here pretending to be pilots, that’s sad.
Quote: Looks like the company is desperate to get a tro if they’re coming on here pretending to be pilots, that’s sad.
Exactly
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285 
Page 185 of 465
Go to