New Hire Classes and Drops

Subscribe
90  140  180  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  200  240  290 
Page 190 of 402
Go to
I believe internships help the young folks a lot.
Quote: Hello all, I interviewed late last week and have yet to hear back. How long does it normally take for CJO’s to go out? I have heard of some going out the day of the interview. Since I haven’t heard, all I can expect is maybe they didn’t like what I said.
Heard it’s next day or by end of the week. Which is approaching painfully slow at this point for me.
Quote: Heard it’s next day or by end of the week. Which is approaching painfully slow at this point for me.
Same for me. I keep reliving the entire interview in my head and kicking myself for the areas where I think I screwed up. What’s the likelihood to get a TBNT because you didn’t tell a story in the STAR format well enough???
Quote: Same for me. I keep reliving the entire interview in my head and kicking myself for the areas where I think I screwed up. What’s the likelihood to get a TBNT because you didn’t tell a story in the STAR format well enough???
Zero I'd say, when we were in the waiting room one fo the HR ladies said "if you get lost remember the STAR method" is more suggested. When i was interviewing they said "walk us throught the process with beggining , middle, end" Which is what CAGE suggests.... i doubt youll get a TBNT for not STARing the TMAAT. But who am I right? I am waiting, not that long though... good luck
Quote: Same for me. I keep reliving the entire interview in my head and kicking myself for the areas where I think I screwed up. What’s the likelihood to get a TBNT because you didn’t tell a story in the STAR format well enough???
To put a positive spin on your wait, if you screwed it up there wouldn’t be a delay in a TBNT response. It’s more likely that they’re trying to flow out future classes and have run into a delay.
Same, it was torture.had some good friends keep my head on straight while I waited lol
Quote: To put a positive spin on your wait, if you screwed it up there wouldn’t be a delay in a TBNT response. It’s more likely that they’re trying to flow out future classes and have run into a delay.
Dunno about that. Beginning of January, for an early in the week interview, saw invites sent within a day with mil guys first. Two days at most. TBNT were all sent that Friday in the afternoon.
Quote: Dunno about that. Beginning of January, for an early in the week interview, saw invites sent within a day with mil guys first. Two days at most. TBNT were all sent that Friday in the afternoon.
Ah… well that’s not good to hear
63, might be looking for a training position.
Sounds about right. I think everyone spent the following week in agony reliving every answer they gave😄
90  140  180  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  200  240  290 
Page 190 of 402
Go to