FlyExclusive

Subscribe
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 87
Go to
Tipping
That's good to know! I was really curious about that, as previous employers always made sure we went down with a "big bag of cash" sort a speak. I'm half way through FS now, looking forward to joining you guys on the road!

PS, several lifetimes ago I flew for Netjets, and before we would go down to Mexico, we would raid our supply out stations and make up what we called "Mexican bribery baskets". We would load them with mini's, chips, soft drinks, etc... Everything always seemed to run a little smoother when we handed one of those baskets to our handler.

Quote: Hey VMO,

I think that we must pay our handlers in Mexico well, because I have never tipped one or seen one tipped in the 4.5 years that I have been here, and we get great service wherever I have been in Mexico, etc. I have given them a cold drink, a mini, and even some fresh Del Taco that we had extra of, but I have never tipped anyone.. Not that I would be against it, though. It’s not like we are some 3 jet operation with 10 pilots that they prey on, we are a pretty big operation so nobody messes with us for chump change..
Was there an emergency in TXK yesterday
Hope everyone is OK..
Quote: Was there an emergency in TXK yesterday
Hope everything was OK.. First that I heard of it.
Does anyone have information on the part 91 caravan position?
Quote: Does anyone have information on the part 91 caravan position?
You can apply online, essentially, you’ll be flying parts and MX crews to fix aircraft that are broken. I can’t speak to details regarding pay or anything else, but it’s a great company and good group of people to work for, with opportunities to advance to the 135 side flying a jet. I’d encourage you to apply and get in touch with the recruiting team.
Quote: You can apply online, essentially, you’ll be flying parts and MX crews to fix aircraft that are broken. I can’t speak to details regarding pay or anything else, but it’s a great company and good group of people to work for, with opportunities to advance to the 135 side flying a jet. I’d encourage you to apply and get in touch with the recruiting team.
Thank you, I’m going to see them in October at the RTAG convention and will almost have the required time at that point.
Can you get hired on with a restricted ATP? I have the hours but I’m not 23 yet
Quote: Can you get hired on with a restricted ATP? I have the hours but I’m not 23 yet
Yes.. That’s pretty awesome that you are that young and have that much time..
Pay rate?
Did they update their pay for FO’s and Captains since last March or is FE doing flight pay?
Applied recently
Quote: Yes.. That’s pretty awesome that you are that young and have that much time..

Hey 727DRVR I can’t send PM’s but I finished the in person interview on the 29th with a woman who I have forgot her name, but I know she works under the Director of Ops and with him. She is a typed pilot and from Cali was super awesome to talk to. I have 1,500 ATP-CTP done and written done but told me she really liked me and would put in a good word with Director of Ops but I have zero turbine time. I have Glass time and really expressed the understanding of the risk but I’m looking for a home not a stepping stone and was wondering how much or little of turbine time would they like? I should’ve asked in person. Also any tips or anything? I’m a NC native so it was awesome seeing the facilities and future plans.
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 87
Go to