Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
344  744  794  834  840  841  842  843  844  845  846  847  848  854  894  944  1344 
Page 844 of 1412
Go to
Quote: 35% doesn't even match Delta A320 rates, at least not for FO's. Keep in mind that their contract is up in '15 also, and the gap will be even bigger. We need to shoot higher than 35%.
That's just for year 1. Of course I'd want substantial steps each year of the new CBA. Delta is likely to exceed our rates in their next CBA if we should happen to sign one first. That's just the reality of pattern bargaining. So what was your number?
Probably better we don't put specific numbers we'd settle for online
Quote: Just so everyone is aware, This year I'll make 77.xx as a THIRD year F/O, come JAN, a JB F/O will be at $100 third year, DAL $117. It's bullcrap and we need our rates to come way up.........WAY UP.

That's all. Now time to get ready to watch the G-Men pound the SH-tty Eagles
I hate you sometimes...

Misconduct in Center City, 15th and Locust tonight. Be there! Wear your Giants jersey, I dare ya!
Quote: Probably better we don't put specific numbers we'd settle for online
A good point. As a regular line pilot, I hear complaints regarding pay rates but rarely hear what people's expectations are. I bet those survey results make for an interesting read.
Quote: I hate you sometimes...

Misconduct in Center City, 15th and Locust tonight. Be there! Wear your Giants jersey, I dare ya!
Love you too buddy

I'm not that ballsy! Giants are going to put a beat down on the Eagles though!
Any reason we shouldn't have pay parity with Delta Airbus rates? Aren't we both ALPA carriers?
Quote: Any reason we shouldn't have pay parity with Delta Airbus rates? Aren't we both ALPA carriers?
Someone on the deposed board suggested we look at aircraft that carry the same number of passengers we carry instead of comparing types. Our 320s carry significantly more pax than DAL, UA, or AA.

Anyone know how many pax those airlines carry on their different 737s?
Quote: What did you put is your minimum acceptable rate increase for year 1 of a new CBA in the survey? I put 35%.
I put 50%!. Course that's to get 4th yr CA up to par.... The pay increases should start there for FOs and the CA pay should gradually decrease from 50% year 3 to around 20% increase for 12yr CA.

737-800 around 175 pax on SWA, I'd assume less on the legacys... 737-900 can carry 215...
Quote: Someone on the deposed board suggested we look at aircraft that carry the same number of passengers we carry instead of comparing types. Our 320s carry significantly more pax than DAL, UA, or AA.

Anyone know how many pax those airlines carry on their different 737s?
That's a good idea, just not sure how much that would fly. (Pun intended)
Quote: I hate you sometimes...

Quote: Love you too buddy

I'm not that ballsy! Giants are going to put a beat down on the Eagles though!
How's that game working out for you, Meatballs?!?

Fly Eagles, Fly!
344  744  794  834  840  841  842  843  844  845  846  847  848  854  894  944  1344 
Page 844 of 1412
Go to