Cape Air

Subscribe
84  134  174  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  194  234 
Page 184 of 257
Go to
I looked on the Cape Air profile and could't find FO pay. What is starting pay here?

Also is it possible to be hired at 500TT? I will have a four year degree from an AABI school as it is preferred. CFI/CFII too.

Thanks
Last time when it was up there, it was something along the lines of $12/hr with a 40hr guarantee per week. Getting paid by duty time not block hours. Not sure if it changed.

EDIT: it's in the pay notes

Pay for the PIC-qualified Cessna Part 135 First Officers is $12.91/duty hour

no clue about the none PIC qualified F/Os though.
Quote: I looked on the Cape Air profile and could't find FO pay. What is starting pay here?

Also is it possible to be hired at 500TT? I will have a four year degree from an AABI school as it is preferred. CFI/CFII too.

Thanks
I was hired with 540TT and no CFI so you have a good chance.

FO pay starts at 11.22 per duty hour not flight hour. You will get a minimum of 40 hours a week.

You are paid the for what you are scheduled for the day, if you go outside of that scheduled time, because of delays or they ask you to start early or end late, that extra time is paid Overtime. All overtime is paid at 150%

If you work on a day off it is all paid at overtime.

You also get paid for double block time. Example: if you are scheduled for a 40 duty hour week but fly 25 hours you will be paid for 50 hours.

I have had several weeks as an FO pulling in $1,000 + a week. You just have to be willing to work a little extra. And I fly 120 hours a month, easy to do depending on your base.
Thanks for the info!
Quote: Nobody in the current class got BIL, so right out of class might be a stretch
We are full on FOs in BIL and I know some current FOs that are still trying to get out here from other bases. But there are a few FOs that will be upgrading soon. I would expect that by the time the fall class is in training there will be some open slots here.
Quote: I was hired with 540TT and no CFI so you have a good chance.

FO pay starts at 11.22 per duty hour not flight hour. You will get a minimum of 40 hours a week.

You are paid the for what you are scheduled for the day, if you go outside of that scheduled time, because of delays or they ask you to start early or end late, that extra time is paid Overtime. All overtime is paid at 150%

If you work on a day off it is all paid at overtime.

You also get paid for double block time. Example: if you are scheduled for a 40 duty hour week but fly 25 hours you will be paid for 50 hours.

I have had several weeks as an FO pulling in $1,000 + a week. You just have to be willing to work a little extra. And I fly 120 hours a month, easy to do depending on your base.

What are your duties besides flying the plane?
Quote: What are your duties besides flying the plane?
Typically the Captain will file the flight plans and the FO will do the W&B other than that you fly the plane.
First Post
TT: 557
Multi: 47
Instrument: 69
Non-CFI

I filled out an application and sent in a resume to Cape Air about a month ago. What are my chances of getting hired or atleast getting a call?
Typically how long does it take to get a call back from them?
Quote: We are full on FOs in BIL and I know some current FOs that are still trying to get out here from other bases. But there are a few FOs that will be upgrading soon. I would expect that by the time the fall class is in training there will be some open slots here.
Why has BIL become such a hot base? I had heard at one time that Cape couldn’t get anyone to take BIL & that it was the most junior base
Quote: First Post
TT: 557
Multi: 47
Instrument: 69
Non-CFI

I filled out an application and sent in a resume to Cape Air about a month ago. What are my chances of getting hired or atleast getting a call?
Typically how long does it take to get a call back from them?
You’re pretty close to my hours when I got hired, however I was a CFI.
84  134  174  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  194  234 
Page 184 of 257
Go to