Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
308  808  1208  1258  1298  1304  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1312  1318  1358  1408  1808 
Page 1308 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Get your resumes polished, I think we will have a fecal matter show on our hands in short order.
I pray this rumor about the meeting earlier today isn't true or half the list will be out of here ASAP.
Quote: I pray this rumor about the meeting earlier today isn't true or half the list will be out of here ASAP.
What might that rumor be? Is this the meeting between Flynn and local?
I'm in the dark here. Maybe it's better that way
Quote: What might that rumor be? Is this the meeting between Flynn and local?
Yes. Email coming tomorrow.
Just know with whatever goes down, it's Union Busting 101. They're hoping we trip all over ourselves in fear. Don't buy into it. Stay the course.
This management team is going to do everything in their power to not pay us. This is going to get ugly, and we will still have people eager to help them out by working on days off, arranging travel, and all sorts of other silly stuff, then ***** because the union didn't get them a good contract. Amazing.

NH's, keep those resumes current.
Quote: Just know with whatever goes down, it's Union Busting 101. They're hoping we trip all over ourselves in fear. Don't buy into it. Stay the course.
Just to add to my previous post: They're playing hardball with us right from the start because they're threatened by our solidarity. ALL IN, nothing less.
Quote: Get your resumes polished, I think we will have a fecal matter show on our hands in short order.
Is mgmt threating furloughs ?
Care to elaborate? I'm due to put in my two weeks notice and start class on the 22nd. I'd hate to walk smack dab into a furlough or worse.
Quote: Is mgmt threating furloughs ?
while I haven't heard the rumors, you guys need to relax on the furlough talk. They want to grow the **** out of this place and they can because they hire far more than they lose each month. They can't grow if they don't hire.

I haven't heard the rumor, but I can almost guarantee you it's that management is going to be whipsawing the two airlines against each other until they can get an amalgamated CBA signed that is middle of the road between Southern's and Atlas's. As if Atlas wasn't already substandard enough. This will only serve to be a dumb move my management!

Personally, I'll wait to hear the official word from the union and the company. I kind of doubt these rumors. Either way, ALL IN!
308  808  1208  1258  1298  1304  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1312  1318  1358  1408  1808 
Page 1308 of 2045
Go to