Omni Air

Subscribe
280  330  370  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  390  430 
Page 380 of 433
Go to
NOV 30
Anyone in that NOV 30th class?
Also what’s the normal flying for the 77. I was hoping to go for the 76, but alas schedule conflicts for that class and they gave me the 77 class. I’ve been trying to look at flightaware a few times daily to see where/when it’s been flying. I’ve seen only the 76 populate for most of those searches though. If the 77 isn’t flying as much, does the company still fly you out to sit with the plane 1st day or your 17 day rotation?
Call from Omni.
Interviewed on Monday, accepted the job offer on Tuesday.

November 28 indoc.
Any word on the new TA ?
Quote: Any word on the new TA ?
I was told the company is insistent on transitioning to non union contract sim instructors only (except for check rides), and it was causing some disagreement.
How is overtime (working on off days) pay scale?
Quote: How is overtime (working on off days) pay scale?
All those details are under the pay notes section in the airline profile page on this website.
Quote: Also what’s the normal flying for the 77. I was hoping to go for the 76, but alas schedule conflicts for that class and they gave me the 77 class. I’ve been trying to look at flightaware a few times daily to see where/when it’s been flying. I’ve seen only the 76 populate for most of those searches though. If the 77 isn’t flying as much, does the company still fly you out to sit with the plane 1st day or your 17 day rotation?
Most flights don't appear on Flight Aware to begin with.

"In General," you'll rarely fly out on day 1. That is typically your phone call with your commercial deadhead flight the next day (if you haven't already confirmed by computer), and you'll be home by day 16 most of the time on both fleets, if not sooner. During busy months they've been using the 17th day (override day is what it's called) and it's paid above guarantee.
How is PC like? Straightforward or lots curve balls?
Quote: How is PC like? Straightforward or lots curve balls?
Straightforward. If you’ve done one (non aqp) 121 ride you’ve done them all.
280  330  370  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  390  430 
Page 380 of 433
Go to