Skywest

Subscribe
336  736  786  826  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  846  886  936  1336 
Page 836 of 1519
Go to
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by flyinjgirl

I have the old everything explained for the Professional pilot 4th edition. It was my favorite. Is it worth $50 to get the 10th edition? Has enough changed?

At a minimum, all of the rest rules/FAR 117 stuff has changed since that edition.
Not sure that they would expect you to know 117 rules though.
No one knows 117.

Flyingirl, if your past with SkyWest is relatively clean you may want try someone in hiring, they may take you on without an interview?
I would think, with a clean record, at worst it would be a long welcome back day.
Hi, where are most new-hires going these days? Thank you.
Quote: Hi, where are most new-hires going these days? Thank you.
Obviously they're not going to the 'search' function in this thread or reading about 3 pages back

To answer your question, everyone's getting MSP and ORD out of training. IAH, DEN, COS achievable within a month or two out of training. LAX and SFO are a few months behind that, with SEA/PDX/TUS/SLC/PHX being quite senior at the moment.
Quote: Obviously they're not going to the 'search' function in this thread or reading about 3 pages back

To answer your question, everyone's getting MSP and ORD out of training. IAH, DEN, COS achievable within a month or two out of training. LAX and SFO are a few months behind that, with SEA/PDX/TUS/SLC/PHX being quite senior at the moment.
I apologise, I read a couple pages back but didn't see much other then whining. Besides, that wasn't to hard was it? Thank you.
Well dude you missed a great gouge on the drawings.
Quote: I apologise, I read a couple pages back but didn't see much other then whining. Besides, that wasn't to hard was it? Thank you.
Just messin' with ya...
Quote: Just messin' with ya...
It's all good. The drawing is a classic. PFM
I've read that Skywest will want system knowledge of the most advanced aircraft flown. Here's a question, If my last flight in a CRJ (SIC Rated) was 2008 and now I'm a military helicopter pilot, what would they have me draw and explain? I don't have an interview yet but if I were invited I would like to prep for the right specific aircraft. I am a little rusty on the CRJ but digging into the books just in case. I'm guessing since I flew the CRJ they would want me to know it inside and out for the interview. Any thoughts?
336  736  786  826  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  846  886  936  1336 
Page 836 of 1519
Go to