Tool of the day

Subscribe
197  597  647  687  693  694  695  696  697  698  699  700  701  707  747  797  1197 
Page 697 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I know of a guy who used to wear a thug life lanyard and would tighten/tuck his sleeves in tighter to show off his muscle's when passengers are deplaning.
Is he LA based and work for compass?
Tool of the Year
To the DAL Pilot riding the shuttle to the training center today - You sir are tool of the year!

Let me set the scene - Two very excited young new hire flight attendants in training very happy about passing a very tough training day which included a few tests. They were obviously very excited about both doing well.

In steps mister big shot. "Well I hope you guys know that we need a minimum of 1500 hours before we can even apply to be a Pilot."

Really? YGTSM! I don't care if you are a friggin Blue Angel Alumni or a 1500 hour RJ driver, you are a moron. Are you really so lacking in self worth that you felt it necessary to belittle two very excited young FAs in training and tell them how impressive you are?

And then to make matters worse - "So is your Dad OK with you being a flight attendant?"

I guess with 13,000 Pilots a few like yourself are bound to get in.

Well done Ace!

Scoop
Quote: "So is your Dad OK with you being a flight attendant?"
Classic!!!
Quote: I know of a guy who used to wear a thug life lanyard and would tighten/tuck his sleeves in tighter to show off his muscle's when passengers are deplaning.
Where can I buy this amazing lanyard?
Quote: To the DAL Pilot riding the shuttle to the training center today - You sir are tool of the year!

Let me set the scene - Two very excited young new hire flight attendants in training very happy about passing a very tough training day which included a few tests. They were obviously very excited about both doing well.

In steps mister big shot. "Well I hope you guys know that we need a minimum of 1500 hours before we can even apply to be a Pilot."

Really? YGTSM! I don't care if you are a friggin Blue Angel Alumni or a 1500 hour RJ driver, you are a moron. Are you really so lacking in self worth that you felt it necessary to belittle two very excited young FAs in training and tell them how impressive you are?

And then to make matters worse - "So is your Dad OK with you being a flight attendant?"

Well done Ace!

Scoop
I'll bet he has a poster of an F-18 on his ceiling for those special "me time" moments.
Quote: I'll bet he has a poster of an F-18 on his ceiling for those special "me time" moments.
Wait, aren't you the guy who just bragged about taking your copilot's cell phone battery for the day to teach him a lesson?

You've got some stones, casting stones in here.

Tool.
Quote: I just saw it last week. I don't know if it's a gay thing but it's definitely a tool thing.
I knew 2 guys who did that, one a gay FA...one a straight and obnoxious pilot. Cringe-worthy!
Quote: To the DAL Pilot riding the shuttle to the training center today - You sir are tool of the year!

Well done Ace!

Scoop
Ugh.....and he'll be the first jackass in line to put the moves on the newbies. Poor girls.
Quote: Wait, aren't you the guy who just bragged about taking your copilot's cell phone battery for the day to teach him a lesson?

You've got some stones, casting stones in here.

Tool.
/agree

Quote: Ugh.....and he'll be the first jackass in line to put the moves on the newbies. Poor girls.
Where are all these hot new hires and who actually overnights with them to apply said moves? We must keep them with all the unicorn trophies that hunters are shipping from TPA to LGA because I certainly haven't had a layover with any.
[QUOTE Where are all these hot new hires and who actually overnights with them to apply said moves? We must keep them with all the unicorn trophies that hunters are shipping from TPA to LGA because I certainly haven't had a layover with any.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you married?!
197  597  647  687  693  694  695  696  697  698  699  700  701  707  747  797  1197 
Page 697 of 1239
Go to