DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
164  214  254  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  274  314  364  764 
Page 264 of 829
Go to
Quote: Same could be said for the 737 ATL. There have been only a handful of 737 slots assigned the last few months. Much less than the 88/717.
Yeah, I don't understand why either, because looking at the Feb projections, the 73N is the most understaffed NarrowBody in the fleet. I know they were at full-capacity in the sims this month.
Quote: Yeah, I don't understand why either, because looking at the Feb projections, the 73N is the most understaffed NarrowBody in the fleet. I know they were at full-capacity in the sims this month.
New hires have been going where sim space is available as much or more than where the staffing need is. It's obvious they are looking to avoid having new hires wait extended periods of time between Indoc and aircraft training.
Quick question......what does the company end up doing if no other person matches up with your initial sim schedule? Everyone else is paired up with somebody else in some capacity, except for me.
Quote: Quick question......what does the company end up doing if no other person matches up with your initial sim schedule? Everyone else is paired up with somebody else in some capacity, except for me.
They have seat fillers for that. Most are great at it, and it gurantees you will stay in your seat for the footprint, which is highly preferrable to an FO/FO or CA/CA pairing.
A post on L&G says Georgia takes taxes out of your pay during Indoc. Is this true? Any newbie commuters dealing with this?
Quote: A post on L&G says Georgia takes taxes out of your pay during Indoc. Is this true? Any newbie commuters dealing with this?
True but they'll explain it in indoc.
Quote: They have seat fillers for that. Most are great at it, and it gurantees you will stay in your seat for the footprint, which is highly preferrable to an FO/FO or CA/CA pairing.
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply...
Quote: A post on L&G says Georgia takes taxes out of your pay during Indoc. Is this true? Any newbie commuters dealing with this?
Since your working in GA you have to pay the income taxes. With low earnings you will file a GA return and probably get most of it back. When you are flying the line you will pay state taxes based on where you reside.
So on the whole spouse dinner thing with positive space ticket. Do you have any say on the flight date/time? Like to have her come out whole weekend.

Thx
Quote: So on the whole spouse dinner thing with positive space ticket. Do you have any say on the flight date/time? Like to have her come out whole weekend.

Thx
Yes. They'll send an email with details. Respond ASAP with requested flights because Pos Space slots are limited.
164  214  254  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  274  314  364  764 
Page 264 of 829
Go to