Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
672  1172  1572  1622  1662  1668  1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1682  1722  1772  2172 
Page 1672 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Duly noted.

I guess that means it shouldn't have been brought up in the first place, right?

Hmmmm.....
Probably not but there's a big difference between saying... "I saw a guy one time"... and describing a number of unacceptable behaviors that might have occurred.

You may consider editing your post to remove those references. We can hope others who have quoted will then also edit to remove.

No, I'm not the forum police just saying some things are better left out of written description on public forums.
Quote: Probably not but there's a big difference between saying... "I saw a guy one time"... and describing a number of unacceptable behaviors that might have occurred.

You may consider editing your post to remove those references. We can hope others who have quoted will then also edit to remove.

No, I'm not the forum police just saying some things are better left out of written description on public forums.
Was already working on that....hope others follow your lead.
Quote: Was already working on that....hope others follow your lead.
If any turd is vaping in a flight deck they are getting reported. Not only is it prohibited that BS is not just water vapor. There are a number of harmful chemicals exhaled from that garbage. You got some serious you know what coming on here and broadcasting that crap.
And you genius’s wonder why we don’t have a flow!
Redacted, and yet it's forever on the interwebs.

Vape on YOUR time, not mine nor the company's.

Quote: ***redacted***
Quote: Redacted, and yet it's forever on the interwebs.

Vape on YOUR time, not mine nor the company's.
Yup, I forgot that this isn't a private forum, that's my bad. Sometimes good judgment can be elusive...

For the record, I do not vape on the flight deck. I said I have, but not for a long time since I am not really that fond of e-cigs anyways.
Quote: Yup, I forgot that this isn't a private forum, that's my bad. Sometimes good judgment can be elusive...

For the record, I do not vape on the flight deck. I said I have, but not for a long time since I am not really that fond of e-cigs anyways.

That explains all the FOQA crap. Hey bro....your airplane...i gotta get my vanilla vap flavor in my bag. 🤔🔫
Quote: That explains all the FOQA crap.
Wadn't me....

Quote: Hey bro....your airplane...i gotta get my vanilla vap flavor in my bag. 🤔🔫
See? I never went for those goofy flavors. Straight tobacco for me... Just wasn't the same though....
Quote: Wadn't me....

See? I never went for those goofy flavors. Straight tobacco for me... Just wasn't the same though....
Haha...well it’s a expensive habit. Save your coin!
Yeah it is.... Fortunately I am a causal smoker.
672  1172  1572  1622  1662  1668  1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1682  1722  1772  2172 
Page 1672 of 2545
Go to