Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1337  1837  2237  2287  2327  2333  2334  2335  2336  2337  2338  2339  2340  2341  2347  2387  2437 
Page 2337 of 2545
Go to
So if you get AVL all month in your base, but you don’t actually live in-base... someone actually expects you to commute back and forth every day? That’s just ready reserve for lineholders. How is THAT okay?
Quote: So if you get AVL all month in your base, but you don’t actually live in-base... someone actually expects you to commute back and forth every day? That’s just ready reserve for lineholders. How is THAT okay?
They have to put you in a hotel for each night in the middle of your pairing. You aren't required to stay in the airport for that whole time, and you don't have to go to the airport each day if you don't get a flight assignment.
Quote: So if you get AVL all month in your base, but you don’t actually live in-base... someone actually expects you to commute back and forth every day? That’s just ready reserve for lineholders. How is THAT okay?
You get a hotel. The company is going to quickly figure out how much of a waste of money all these in-base hotels are. Unfortunately it’s too late to rebid with our 70% schedule reduction.

I expect long call reserve to go very senior next month.
Quote: They have to put you in a hotel for each night in the middle of your pairing. You aren't required to stay in the airport for that whole time, and you don't have to go to the airport each day if you don't get a flight assignment.
Oh joy, I’ve always wanted to live in an airport hotel!

What a joke, btw. The company balks at SIL’s or anything that might balance cost savings and QOL, but they’re gonna pay to put me in a hotel with per diem all month while I fly 11 block hours.
Quote: Oh joy, I’ve always wanted to live in an airport hotel!
Isn't that what you do every trip?
Quote: Isn't that what you do every trip?
Of course not. I fly all day, sleep in the hotel, then leave to fly again. Weeks and weeks of AVL in a hotel is literally living 24 hours, days at a time in a hotel room. That’s a completely different experience.
Quote: Of course not. I fly all day, sleep in the hotel, then leave to fly again. Weeks and weeks of AVL in a hotel is literally living 24 hours, days at a time in a hotel room. That’s a completely different experience.
There are people in hospitals and others in the morgue and you’re complaining about a hotel? Grow up
Quote: Of course not. I fly all day, sleep in the hotel, then leave to fly again. Weeks and weeks of AVL in a hotel is literally living 24 hours, days at a time in a hotel room. That’s a completely different experience.
Wow, looks like being employed, getting paid, and getting a hotel are too much for you. I know 1,064 guys that would swap with you in a heartbeat.. settle down, snowflake.
Quote: There arepeople in hospitals and others in the morgue and you’re complaining about a hotel? Grow up
LOL “grow up” says someone on APC. Classic.

Quote: Wow, looks like being employed, getting paid, and getting a hotel are too much for you.
Yes, that’s EXACTLY what I’m saying, thank you! Man, it’s like you’re *inside* my mind!

Any provisions for commuting in on the first day for AVL? No two hour call out... Too bad they couldn’t put us all on LCR. As much as I want to complain I know they are busting their buns. Tough times but for the record....no effing pay cuts !!!!!!!
1337  1837  2237  2287  2327  2333  2334  2335  2336  2337  2338  2339  2340  2341  2347  2387  2437 
Page 2337 of 2545
Go to