Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1383  1883  2283  2333  2373  2379  2380  2381  2382  2383  2384  2385  2386  2387  2393  2433  2483 
Page 2383 of 2545
Go to
Thoughts on us hiring flight attendants in the next six months. Asking for a friend. No really I am, soon to be wife actually. She’s at a mainline and got her notice. JustS wanted to keep flying and a paycheck.
Are you really that sense?
Quote: Thoughts on us hiring flight attendants in the next six months. Asking for a friend. No really I am, soon to be wife actually. She’s at a mainline and got her notice. JustS wanted to keep flying and a paycheck.
Honestly, it probably depends on how many New York flight attendants can hang through the other side of this.
Quote: Honestly, it probably depends on how many New York flight attendants can hang through the other side of this.
Hopefully not many..
Quote: Hopefully not many..
Annnnd... we have a winner for TOTD.
Quote: Annnnd... we have a winner for TOTD.
Sorry to offend. I didn't know the Macdonald's workers turned FAs is one of your softer spots. Now that I think about it I did enjoy being able to hear every word of their maximum volume speaker phone conversations from the galley when I was trying to program the FMS.
Quote: Sorry to offend. I didn't know the Macdonald's workers turned FAs is one of your softer spots. Now that I think about it I did enjoy being able to hear every word of their maximum volume speaker phone conversations from the galley when I was trying to program the FMS.
I DH’d the other day and heard every word of their hour-long yelling galley conversation at cruise... from economy... over my noise cancelling headphones AND music. Not kidding; I’m stunned a paying pax didn’t complain. Beats the unemployment line, though!
Quote: I DH’d the other day and heard every word of their hour-long yelling galley conversation at cruise... from economy... over my noise cancelling headphones AND music. Not kidding; I’m stunned a paying pax didn’t complain. Beats the unemployment line, though!
This is when as a responsible adult you ring your call button and discretely hand the FA a note to raise their awareness.
Quote: This is when as a responsible adult you ring your call button and discretely hand the FA a note to raise their awareness.
HAHA. Not if you like your job. Zero chance HR would take your side after the offended flight attendants launch a fusillade of complaints against you.
Quote: HAHA. Not if you like your job. Zero chance HR would take your side after the offended flight attendants launch a fusillade of complaints against you.
Seriously? You are saving them a problem.
1383  1883  2283  2333  2373  2379  2380  2381  2382  2383  2384  2385  2386  2387  2393  2433  2483 
Page 2383 of 2545
Go to