Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
297  697  747  787  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  807  847  897  1297  1797 
Page 797 of 2545
Go to
Quote: You can get as drunk as you want as long as you act cool and civil while non-revving.
Which makes the commute back home from work in Comfort+ much superior.
Quote: The Rapids City ordeal got me thinking, and I'm a bit of a newbie, so clearly having a BAC >.02 at 9E is a no-no for a required crew member/Jump Seater…but how does it work for Pos space or non revving? Does it vary between going to work and going to destination x for pleasure?

Thanks in advance
I would be super conservative on this. If you have a question about it just don't drink. If you can't, get help. As with most alcohol issues it's a case by case basis.
What was the RAP story?
Btw, no dgi guys will go until every ssp,etd, and whatever else goes. Someone came into class and told a return to work to expect 24+ months...ie no savings in time for previous captain. Also for all to know, the union planes to cut 3-7 year captain wages and roll them up to the top. They call it smoothing out the 12 year line but in reality they are only trying to put money in their pockets and the driving force of the company, the lifers. The next group of 3-7 year guys will be loosing out.
[QUOTE=Fourpaw;2239131]Btw, no dgi guys will go until every ssp,etd, and whatever else goes. Someone came into class and told a return to work to expect 24+ months...ie no savings in time for previous captain. Also for all to know, the union planes to cut 3-7 year captain wages and roll them up to the top. They call it smoothing out the 12 year line but in reality they are only trying to put money in their pockets and the driving force of the company, the lifers. The next group of 3-7 year guys will be

That would be a very poor move
Endeavors Phoneix training hotel is the biggest joke I've ever seen! I just finished training and seriously contemplated quitting!!!
Quote: Endeavors Phoneix training hotel is the biggest joke I've ever seen! I just finished training and seriously contemplated quitting!!!
Because of the hotel or the training environment in phx?
Quote: Because of the hotel or the training environment in phx?
Hotel! Biggest joke I've ever seen...
Quote: Btw, no dgi guys will go until every ssp,etd, and whatever else goes. Someone came into class and told a return to work to expect 24+ months...ie no savings in time for previous captain. Also for all to know, the union planes to cut 3-7 year captain wages and roll them up to the top. They call it smoothing out the 12 year line but in reality they are only trying to put money in their pockets and the driving force of the company, the lifers. The next group of 3-7 year guys will be loosing out.
Cmon, I guarantee you that nobody said anything about a pay cut. Maybe a lower % or $ raise than 12yr pay scale.
Quote: Cmon, I guarantee you that nobody said anything about a pay cut. Maybe a lower % or $ raise than 12yr pay scale.
Cut from what's published on APC? Are you saying cut these rates at the same time they are rolling bonus into pay rate? That's a deal changer.
297  697  747  787  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  807  847  897  1297  1797 
Page 797 of 2545
Go to