Spirit of NKS, Part II

Subscribe
338  738  788  828  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  848  888  938 
Page 838 of 1051
Go to
Quote: No I won't. I get F'd every day I come to work. SWA guy now making $7200 a month more than me. A month. Take that attitude to Jet Blue. I will fight for what we deserve, not ride it out and enjoy. F growth!
Exactly! We need to focus on that. We need to stand together against management. The disparity between our pay and industry standard is staggering and getting worse by the day! Why would anyone go out of their way to help this management team, when they have shown time and time again, how little they value us? Their "high five" compensation program isn't paying my bills. I will do what is contractually required of me, that's it! Management isn't getting low tier compensation, why should we? Stand together, fly safe, and fly the contract!
Quote: Because some of us don't want a new contract. Who cares what the hourly rate is when you can get paid 115 hours for working 40. Beware of what you wish for,... You might find yourself working your a$$ off for a little more money. When the time comes Vote wisely.
I care about hourly rate because it's guaranteed money. Let me know how that 115 for 40hrs works out in September. In most cases crediting 115hrs doesn't even get you to what a United guy makes on guarantee flying a line he bid for and that his seniority holds instead of playing these games with scheduling and not letting your phone out of your sight. And if you can't figure out the difference between a 9% match and a 16% defined contribution over a career then you need your head checked.

Btw it's
scope, ltd, pay, retirement not just pay rates
Quote: I care about hourly rate because it's guaranteed money. Let me know how that 115 for 40hrs works out in September. In most cases crediting 115hrs doesn't even get you to what a United guy makes on guarantee flying a line he bid for and that his seniority holds instead of playing these games with scheduling and not letting your phone out of your sight. And if you can't figure out the difference between a 9% match and a 16% defined contribution over a career then you need your head checked.

Btw it's
^this! I'll take a better rate at guarantee over gaming the system at 50-70% less rate any day. Also, scope, ltd, and retirement!
Quote: No I won't. I get F'd every day I come to work. SWA guy now making $7200 a month more than me. A month. Take that attitude to Jet Blue. I will fight for what we deserve, not ride it out and enjoy. F growth!
Could not said it better myself!
Spirit of NKS, Part II
"F*(k your high five"

(Send all)

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I care about hourly rate because it's guaranteed money. Let me know how that 115 for 40hrs works out in September. In most cases crediting 115hrs doesn't even get you to what a United guy makes on guarantee flying a line he bid for and that his seniority holds instead of playing these games with scheduling and not letting your phone out of your sight. And if you can't figure out the difference between a 9% match and a 16% defined contribution over a career then you need your head checked.

Btw it's
I'm not justifying the practice of working the system,... I'm just answering north Dakotas question. If you like playing cards and the only game in town is rigged the solution is simple,.. You cheat. BTW if you think you're going to have a "career" at jerkoff Spirit Airlines perhaps you need to have YOUR head examined? Haven't you noticed all the smart quiet types are leaving en masse?
Has anyone tried the NEO LMS training modules? Keeps crashing and not remembering where I left off.
Quote: Has anyone tried the NEO LMS training modules? Keeps crashing and not remembering where I left off.
Yes, but I haven't had any problems.
Quote: Has anyone tried the NEO LMS training modules? Keeps crashing and not remembering where I left off.

Yes. Same issue.

Ya. I hope they up the pay credit since it is taking much longer than they said with al the crashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
338  738  788  828  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  848  888  938 
Page 838 of 1051
Go to