New Envoy Information

Subscribe
344  394  434  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  447  448  454  494  544 
Page 444 of 690
Go to
Quote: If you chose the 145 or ORD you can squeeze a extra 5k out of Envoy? Bringing the new hire bonus to 20k?
The extra 5k bonus is no longer offered.
Quote: So I take it that any given new hire class can have people going to different bases and different planes? I thought you could at least pick your base...
Base is garunteed, they just offered me an extra 5k if I wanted another plane or base.
Quote: Why is this bad?
Because more choices are better than fewer choices when trying to attract new hires.

Quote: Everything is bad in his world. Don't feed him, please.
Amusing, but not true.

What I have seen however is Eagle as the premiere regional go from providing 95% of AMR's feed, having four different aircraft types and 7 bases spread throughout the country, having the best work rules and pay rates and stability in the regional industry, to being envoyed as the fill-in reserve airline for when AAG's regional partners can't fulfill their lift obligations, two bases, and among the lowest pay, work rules, and QOL in the industry. I don't say this for sympathy, but to point out how a once great company can be destroyed by a management team that doesn't understand that your employees create the value of the organization.

There is speculation, and I think rightfully so, that the ORD E-175 bid was simply a negotiating tactic for AAG to use as leverage with Republic. It would fit their MO of completely ignoring all effects of their decisions on employee morale in pursuit of the almighty dollar. RW's short "sorry/not sorry" letter, along with no announcement of an MIA base or even satellite base is just another slap in our face.

Quote: Or maybe people went to Skywest if they wanted ORD and the 175, who knows.
Exactly. Skywest and Republic both offer far better pay and base/equipment choices. Envoy is less competitive in the market for new hires without ORD E-175 as a new hire choice.
...what's the word with 175 LGA base rather than ORD
Quote: ...what's the word with 175 LGA base rather than ORD
As a jfk refuge now in ord I'd love to hear this BUT that's currently hogwash. The 175s are going to DFW.

Is this Skyvector at an empty regional job fair?
Quote: As a jfk refuge now in ord.

...me too, did an email come out today discussing where the planes/upgrades will be
Quote:

Is this Skyvector at an empty regional job fair?
That's a bold statement from someone who is likely both unemployed and un-hireable
Quote: That's a bold statement from someone who is likely both unemployed and un-hireable
I can't stop laughing when I read this!!!!!
Quote: But you have to admit it's funny. I can't look at that picture without giggling.
Hey eaglefly!!
344  394  434  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  447  448  454  494  544 
Page 444 of 690
Go to