New Envoy Information

Subscribe
391  441  481  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  501  541  591 
Page 491 of 690
Go to
Quote: So go ahead and believe the recruiters on here, that state the packets avg 15-18 days off, and high credit. Or just read facts, and see why we could not care less about the bonuses and raises for new hires. Until QOL is fixed, nothing they do will work.
Fixed it for you.

And you are exactly right. I have a friend in recruiting who I have lost ALL respect for. The lies and BS these guys peddle on unsuspecting new-hires its nearly criminal. Half the lines are all 4-2off with 11 days total.
Half the ord emj lines are 13 and mainly 14+ days off. There's no way mathematically to go 4 on 2 off and have 14 days off. Heck 11 days off you still can't go 4 on 2 off all month that's only 8 days off.
Quote: Half the ord emj lines are 13 and mainly 14+ days off. There's no way mathematically to go 4 on 2 off and have 14 days off. Heck 11 days off you still can't go 4 on 2 off all month that's only 8 days off.
Granted I will get one more day off because I am below min days off due to carryover, but my entire month of October schedule at the moment is 4-on 2-off with 10 days off. My bid this month was for the most possible days off, I got a line with 12 days off but my carryover from last month brought it to 10 days off. Trust me, it's possible to have almost exclusively 4-on and 2-off with one added day in there somewhere, I'm living it.
Quote: Half the ord emj lines are 13 and mainly 14+ days off. There's no way mathematically to go 4 on 2 off and have 14 days off. Heck 11 days off you still can't go 4 on 2 off all month that's only 8 days off.
Lakehouse is a ladder climber who has bootlicked his way into being a recruitment lapdog. His math is a little off. 4 on 2 off is the norm at Envoy.
Quote: Lakehouse is a ladder climber who has bootlicked his way into being a recruitment lapdog. His math is a little off. 4 on 2 off is the norm at Envoy.

That makes no sense. I'm commuting as an fo from a former base. I don't recruit. But I do get 15 days off. Heck get a line with no carry over and make it 18
Is the Envoy Union talking about going to PBS early since the company builds such horrible schedules? Serious question. If not, why not? Mine as well let the computer build pref lines if Envoy can have some oversight over the average line credit it operates under.
F no. No f way. Go back to cubicle.
Does anyone happen to know when the new pay rates kick in? The 9/30 pay stub still has the former pay rate.
I don't see how PBS could be any better. This place now, is how I imagine PBS to be
Quote: F no. No f way. Go back to cubicle.
Lol, ok. Guess it isn't to bad then.
391  441  481  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  501  541  591 
Page 491 of 690
Go to