New Envoy Information

Subscribe
90  490  540  580  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  600  640 
Page 590 of 690
Go to
Any new hires on here just ask envoy guys to send you bid packet files, or go to quick bid, and take a look at how bad envoy lines are. It's time to shut up cr700 already, that piece of crap spews nothing but lines on here. This is the third year in a row now we've been told lines will be better in January. They may get better for those two months, but then when flying picks up they'll be crap again(I don't think they'll get any better though) Dec for the 700 sucks. I get my one of my first five choices every month, and the line sucks.
thats why Skywest now also flies CRJ700"s in ord in addition to the crj200"s RAH has there E175's in ORD and PSA flies through ORD, because Envoy got flying back, Bull. The ORD schedules are really bad and have remained that way for over two years. 12 days off average and 76 hours pay average. This is the majority of lines for any fleet type.
Quote: thats why Skywest now also flies CRJ700"s in ord in addition to the crj200"s RAH has there E175's in ORD and PSA flies through ORD, because Envoy got flying back, Bull. The ORD schedules are really bad and have remained that way for over two years. 12 days off average and 76 hours pay average. This is the majority of lines for any fleet type.
According to cr700 we're full of it
I am, full of company bull shi+, and cr700 is dishing it out. But the truth out weights the the company propaganda.
Quote: New hires are getting $60,000 per year now. That's year ONE! Industry leading. The rest of the payscale is industry standard or better.

Schedules have been discussed over and over here. They are largely made out to be something that they are not. There are some lines that are less than desirable but they are few and far between. Even those will be fixed with the changeup in the flight file from AAG come January/February time frame.

If Envoy were so bad, then we wouldn't have 50 new hires per month. These new hires recognize the value in Envoy, especially with the no interview/no medical flow to AA in less than 6 years.

Why is it you are so against the company? If you've been here 3 years, you are halfway to AA. Are you not interested in working for the largest major airline in the world? I suggest you dump the negativity. If you can't, there are other boards that will welcome you with open arms.
How do you come up with $60,000 first year? How much OT and JUnior Man does that require? I want Envoy to succeed and this airline has potential, however lets paint a realistic picture for a prospective employee. This approach will be better received. Also, please fix my 4 on/ 2 off schedule, we all used to get 4 and 3. Thank you!

P.S. Stop junior manning me
Quote: Any new hires on here just ask envoy guys to send you bid packet files, or go to quick bid, and take a look at how bad envoy lines are. It's time to shut up cr700 already, that piece of crap spews nothing but lines on here. This is the third year in a row now we've been told lines will be better in January. They may get better for those two months, but then when flying picks up they'll be crap again(I don't think they'll get any better though) Dec for the 700 sucks. I get my one of my first five choices every month, and the line sucks.
The lines I'm gonna get might suck, but the pay and benifits are so so much better than where I came from, I'm willing to put up with it.

I guess it just depends on how you define QOL, but I needed pay and
benifits first, the lines I'll have to suffer like everyone else.
How much flying do CRJ700 fo's actually do while on reserve? Also, is it accurate that the rap's are 4am-4pm and 10am-10pm? Thanks--I'm trying to build a case that the qol, lines, reserve time, upgrade time, etc at envoy isn't terrible compared to skywest in Chicago.
Quote: How do you come up with $60,000 first year? How much OT and JUnior Man does that require? I want Envoy to succeed and this airline has potential, however lets paint a realistic picture for a prospective employee. This approach will be better received. Also, please fix my 4 on/ 2 off schedule, we all used to get 4 and 3. Thank you!

P.S. Stop junior manning me
What cr700 forgets to mention is, you will take paycuts after yr. one, until you upgrade.
Yes, that never mentioned PAY CUT second year, and you are topped out by second year, but you should be able to make up the loss with all the JUNIOR MANNING that you can volunteer for and take your 12 days off down to 8 days a month. Welcome to AAG slave labor W/O.
Quote: What cr700 forgets to mention is, you will take paycuts after yr. one, until you upgrade.

Hmmmmm......
90  490  540  580  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  600  640 
Page 590 of 690
Go to