Skywest v2.0

Subscribe
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336  736 
Page 236 of 1089
Go to
Quote: $40 million profit. That's pretty good. I only listened to part of the earnings call.
Ya but 17 700's being returned to the leasor is a kick in the pants..
Quote: I hope it's doable, those are the classes I'm in. Anyone else here in that boat with me?
I'll see you there!
Quote: Bryan you would have to email whatever recruiter you've been in contact with to make sure your CTP sim is right after CTP ground.
Issue is that my recruiter seems to think it would be tight to do the CTP that close before class but my buddy has a different recruiter that's telling him there would be no issue. Not sure who to believe. Worst case scenario I don't get the written done and take the October CRJ class instead and have a small vacation.
Any tips on ground school ? I Here at other places it's easier to get through Indoc systems etc due to them having open book exams and stuff like that .
SBA......?
Quote: SBA......?
It's starting to happen at more and more airports around the country.
Quote: Any tips on ground school ? I Here at other places it's easier to get through Indoc systems etc due to them having open book exams and stuff like that .
Study and put for a good effort, you'll be fine and not need an open book.
Quote: It's starting to happen at more and more airports around the country.
For as much as TSA complains about being understaffed they seem to have no problem finding time to harass flight crews (who are probably the least likely people to try to sneak weapons through).
Quote: This is correct. You accrue vacation but can't use it until year two. On my anniversary date my bank suddenly jumped from 0 to 20 hours or so. Also it's good to note that in places like msp there's so much turnover that as an FO there's usually a fair amount of open vacation slots, as long as it's not a holiday or something highly desirable, you can request a vacation day two months out as long as you have vacation hours to burn. But again, that wouldn't be until your anniversary date
During your first 12 months with the company, you have 5 "Gold Days" you can use for vacation. But yes, you have to be in your domicile already, put the request in 2 months in advance, and hope noone else in your airplane+seat already has a Gold Day that day.
I guarantee the company is going to base the 175 in SLC and when they do these people will get their bennies and put down the fleet drum.
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336  736 
Page 236 of 1089
Go to