JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
232  732  1132  1182  1222  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1242  1282  1332 
Page 1232 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Have a better idea? I think the point was to use something the company is very protective about. Remember the “contract Above all”? My guess you weren’t around for that. It really bothered the company and they actually sued the union and lost.
Agree. Sounds just fine to me.

The guys saying they have no confidence in getting a good contract are your own worst enemy. You say this in the cockpit, infecting others with your pessimism. The biggest hurdle to achieving a great contract isn't the MEC chairman, it's the line pilots solidarity and willingness to stay strong, unified and with the union, all that that means, and not making things easy and comfortable for those on the other side of the negotiations table.

A contract didn't get done LAST TIME until things were finally becoming uncomfortable for New York. Remember that, and all that it means. Focusing on ANYTHING else is self sabotage.
Quote: Agree. Sounds just fine to me.

The guys saying they have no confidence in getting a good contract are your own worst enemy. You say this in the cockpit, infecting others with your pessimism. The biggest hurdle to achieving a great contract isn't the MEC chairman, it's the line pilots solidarity and willingness to stay strong, unified and with the union, all that that means, and not making things easy and comfortable for those on the other side of the negotiations table.

A contract didn't get done LAST TIME until things were finally becoming uncomfortable for New York. Remember that, and all that it means. Focusing on ANYTHING else is self sabotage.
well said Bluedriver. We won't get a good contract unless we stand together and do our jobs, no more no less..
Quote: Agree. Sounds just fine to me.

100% agree with you BlueDriver. Very well said.
https://www.wgrz.com/amp/article/new...6-35482cf602dd

No comment.
https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...aCSfq871ABU8Ww
Not trying to start a rumor mill. Just looking for serious opinions. I tried looking in the forums but only found c9medic answers. And yes I completely understand the aviation industry and how it works. Who do you all think will buy JetBlue or who will JetBlue buy in order to help with this current and future pilot shortage?
900+ new hires (target) for 2022 …. How is that even possible????
Quote: Not trying to start a rumor mill. Just looking for serious opinions. I tried looking in the forums but only found c9medic answers. And yes I completely understand the aviation industry and how it works. Who do you all think will buy JetBlue or who will JetBlue buy in order to help with this current and future pilot shortage?
This question isn't worth answering. It's constantly asked, and the same speculation is offered every time. Nobody knows. It's unpredictable. The "pilot shortage" always ends in this cyclical industry. We seem to have short memories. You can find all the "serious opinions" you want going back through these threads. Nothing has changed.
Quote: This question isn't worth answering. It's constantly asked, and the same speculation is offered every time. Nobody knows. It's unpredictable. The "pilot shortage" always ends in this cyclical industry. We seem to have short memories. You can find all the "serious opinions" you want going back through these threads. Nothing has changed.
So, if I understand you correctly, FedEx is a lock as our next merger? TIA
JetBlue Latest and Greatest
Quote: Not trying to start a rumor mill. Just looking for serious opinions. I tried looking in the forums but only found c9medic answers. And yes I completely understand the aviation industry and how it works. Who do you all think will buy JetBlue or who will JetBlue buy in order to help with this current and future pilot shortage?

Cape air will buy us and staple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
232  732  1132  1182  1222  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1242  1282  1332 
Page 1232 of 1383
Go to