JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
275  775  1175  1225  1265  1271  1272  1273  1274  1275  1276  1277  1278  1279  1285  1325  1375 
Page 1275 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I have. April, 2020. Put up my whole schedule (lousy overnights), thinking I would be able to lose one or two trips (I had dorked up my bid). They were ALL quickly gobbled up. Literally.

Obviously not the norm.

And, because I didn't credit a minimum of 35 hours for that month, I didn't get that month's PTO and V-PTO allotments.

It was a lean month....
And it was probably a double kick to the face since all that stuff was probably cancelled
I can guarantee you us NK'rs are gonna fight tooth & nail to keep our rules regarding this (red/green & drop to zero) when it comes to a potential JCBA....
Quote: I can guarantee you us NK'rs are gonna fight tooth & nail to keep our rules regarding this (red/green & drop to zero) when it comes to a potential JCBA....
I hope so. Best part of your cba.
Quote: I can guarantee you us NK'rs are gonna fight tooth & nail to keep our rules regarding this (red/green & drop to zero) when it comes to a potential JCBA....
I hope so. We need this at B6. Our drop ability is impossible unless you are top 5% in your seat/base.
Quote: No you can’t. You can drop to 70. You can trade to zero.
Can you drop past 70 hrs if using PTO?
or the only way to get below 70 is to trade regardless of PTO usage?
Quote: Can you drop past 70 hrs if using PTO?
or the only way to get below 70 is to trade regardless of PTO usage?

You can drop below 70 hours using PTO, but semantically you’re still at 70 hours. You’re just trading credit for PTO. At 6 hours of PTO a month, (72 hours/year), you’ll run into a shortage pretty quickly especially if you’re new starting from scratch.
Quote: You can drop below 70 hours using PTO, but semantically you’re still at 70 hours. You’re just trading credit for PTO. At 6 hours of PTO a month, (72 hours/year), you’ll run into a shortage pretty quickly especially if you’re new starting from scratch.
And that is if the grid allows it, good luck if you have a trip that is attached to a weekend.
thanks for clarifying. So basically by using your monthly PTO accrual you can drop to 64 hours every month (if the grid allows). That’s not too bad.

Quote: You can drop below 70 hours using PTO, but semantically you’re still at 70 hours. You’re just trading credit for PTO. At 6 hours of PTO a month, (72 hours/year), you’ll run into a shortage pretty quickly especially if you’re new starting from scratch.
Quote: thanks for clarifying. So basically by using your monthly PTO accrual you can drop to 64 hours every month (if the grid allows). That’s not too bad.
Well it’s going to depend on the value of the trip you’re trying to PTO. Starting out let’s assume you can only hold 4 days. Well then you’ll need to burn at least 20 hours of PTO and the grid would have to be green on all four days. Fast forward a couple years and you can hold a few 1 day trips let’s assume. Now that scenario makes more sense. Hope I didn’t confuse you.
Bottom line:
If you come to b6 thinking you’re going to be dropping trips, you’re going to be disappointed. /end
275  775  1175  1225  1265  1271  1272  1273  1274  1275  1276  1277  1278  1279  1285  1325  1375 
Page 1275 of 1383
Go to