Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > JetBlue
JetBlue Latest and Greatest >

JetBlue Latest and Greatest


Notices

JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Old 02-19-2022, 11:09 PM
  #12241  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 99
Default

Can someone give me the TLDR of what portion of the contract the NEA is violating? I know it's section 1 and code sharing, but can't find any specific parts that are an issue.
morerudder69 is offline  
Old 02-20-2022, 12:22 AM
  #12242  
Layover Master
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated
Posts: 4,312
Default

Originally Posted by morerudder69
Can someone give me the TLDR of what portion of the contract the NEA is violating? I know it's section 1 and code sharing, but can't find any specific parts that are an issue.
Submit a PDR and ask your reps to explain it to you.
PotatoChip is offline  
Old 02-20-2022, 03:57 AM
  #12243  
What’s it doing now?
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: 190CA
Posts: 726
Default

Originally Posted by morerudder69
Can someone give me the TLDR of what portion of the contract the NEA is violating? I know it's section 1 and code sharing, but can't find any specific parts that are an issue.
1.F.8

Focus City to Focus City and Focus City to international destination within the normal range of aircraft we currently have in service.

They could have done the vast majority of the NEA and be in compliance. They chose to violate provisions THEY agreed to.
Tom a Hawk is offline  
Old 02-20-2022, 05:34 AM
  #12244  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 917
Default

Originally Posted by Tom a Hawk
1.F.8

Focus City to Focus City and Focus City to international destination within the normal range of aircraft we currently have in service.

They could have done the vast majority of the NEA and be in compliance. They chose to violate provisions THEY agreed to.
That is correct. They are violating section 1.F7 and F8. If the agreement gets voted down, there is no going back to the table to negotiate for something else (this isn't section 6). The arbitrator will have to rule, and I'm guessing would order a cease and desist for violating F7 and F8, which would probably require JB and AA to shuffle around some flying to be compliant.
capt707 is offline  
Old 02-20-2022, 08:11 AM
  #12245  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 325
Default

We need to do away with arbitration in our next CBA. If it makes sense to arbitrate then we can choose to, but when something is such a large clear violation of our contract we need to have the ability to go to court. If we can't enforce it our CBA is worthless.
MainlineFlyer is offline  
Old 02-20-2022, 08:01 PM
  #12246  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 522
Default

Originally Posted by MainlineFlyer
We need to do away with arbitration in our next CBA. If it makes sense to arbitrate then we can choose to, but when something is such a large clear violation of our contract we need to have the ability to go to court. If we can't enforce it our CBA is worthless.
May want to read the railway labor act. We can't just make up our own rules on how to handle disagreements.
likeitis is offline  
Old 02-22-2022, 08:28 AM
  #12247  
The REAL Bluedriver
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: Airbus Capt
Posts: 6,905
Default

Supplemental is out. I got A330 SDQ/STI.
Bluedriver is offline  
Old 02-22-2022, 08:36 AM
  #12248  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2013
Posts: 115
Default

Originally Posted by Bluedriver
Supplemental is out. I got A330 SDQ/STI.
Darn , here I was hoping they would open up the Wichita A350 base on this bid.
NightOwl is offline  
Old 02-22-2022, 08:41 AM
  #12249  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,519
Default

Originally Posted by Bluedriver
Supplemental is out. I got A330 SDQ/STI.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RiddleEagle18 is offline  
Old 02-22-2022, 09:34 AM
  #12250  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 39
Default

PVBM is showing nothing on my side ?
IPAsallday is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Zoomie
Major
36
01-28-2015 11:44 AM
iahflyr
Major
27
09-30-2014 09:04 AM
Mason32
Regional
270
07-27-2010 06:01 PM
Scott34567
Regional
39
05-29-2008 07:08 PM
Sir James
Major
0
07-29-2005 07:02 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices