JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
150  200  240  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  260  300  350  750  1250 
Page 250 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Write a comment in rainmaker on the affected day.
Yeah write the comment explaining it should be EPS and then hit the update button. It should turn that row red.
thanks guys, i did it and i will see what happens.
I know it has been stated before, and will be probably will be again, but per the union this time:

WEAR YOUR LANYARD
okay, it worked, they changed it to premium and jra pay. thanks for the information and advice, guys. oh, and i wore my lanyard while i did it.
Has anyone successfully booked a room using the leisure hotel rates shown on the Crew Hotel Fact Sheet? Is there a code we use as crewmembers or do we have to book over the phone?
Quote: Has anyone successfully booked a room using the leisure hotel rates shown on the Crew Hotel Fact Sheet? Is there a code we use as crewmembers or do we have to book over the phone?
I've tried over the phone a couple times and have been told those rates are only for work trips, not leisure. Other times they have been sold out of that rate. I'm 0/5 I think using those published rates. I saw someone successfully use the MCO doubletree so I know at least one works. But to answer your question I think phone is the only way.
Quote: I've tried over the phone a couple times and have been told those rates are only for work trips, not leisure. Other times they have been sold out of that rate. I'm 0/5 I think using those published rates. I saw someone successfully use the MCO doubletree so I know at least one works. But to answer your question I think phone is the only way.
Thanks for the info.
Rumor has it the company backed out of some of the stuff they had already agreeed on
Quote: Rumor has it the company backed out of some of the stuff they had already agreeed on
They must be ****ed about the new lanyards.
Quote: Rumor has it the company backed out of some of the stuff they had already agreeed on

Unless I missed it. That was not mentioned last week on the p2p call.
150  200  240  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  260  300  350  750  1250 
Page 250 of 1383
Go to