JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
289  339  379  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  399  439  489  889 
Page 389 of 1383
Go to
Quote: So Frontier it is
Clearly that makes more sense. Lets buy an airline with under performing routes at an airport that has available gate space. This way we can also keep all our extremely functional management and their organic ideas. Millennial with ties and cast aways from legacy carriers. Our future is soon bright.
Hoping some JFK locals could help me here, I didn't want to start a whole new thread topic.

For those of you that are local that have/do sit reserve, how far away from the airport do you live? I'm currently in the Islip area which is 40-50 minutes no traffic, can easily become 1.5hrs+ with traffic. Wondering if anyone lives near there and has ever had any issues. Jetblue short call is 2hrs plus 15minutes for positive contact correct? LGA a little longer?

Also where are you guys parking in JFK/LGA and what's average time from there to the terminal.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hoping some JFK locals could help me here, I didn't want to start a whole new thread topic.

For those of you that are local that have/do sit reserve, how far away from the airport do you live? I'm currently in the Islip area which is 40-50 minutes no traffic, can easily become 1.5hrs+ with traffic. Wondering if anyone lives near there and has ever had any issues. Jetblue short call is 2hrs plus 15minutes for positive contact correct? LGA a little longer?

Also where are you guys parking in JFK/LGA and what's average time from there to the terminal.

Thanks!

Islip area should work just fine. Use Waze or google maps to get the best way to the airport at the moment.

Exact two hour call outs are rare, if it looks tight consider calling to get short term parking approved.

You'll be fine.
Quote: Clearly that makes more sense. Lets buy an airline with under performing routes at an airport that has available gate space. This way we can also keep all our extremely functional management and their organic ideas. Millennial with ties and cast aways from legacy carriers. Our future is soon bright.
Just curious which routes are under performing and which airports have excess gate space?
Quote: Exact two hour call outs are rare.
This is true, I've rarely gotten 2 hours- my experience is usually 1:30 with them asking you to make it on time. #poundsand #full2hours #AMFirstDayRevenge
Quote: Clearly that makes more sense. Lets buy an airline with under performing routes at an airport that has available gate space. This way we can also keep all our extremely functional management and their organic ideas. Millennial with ties and cast aways from legacy carriers. Our future is soon bright.

Clearly it was a joke
Quote: This is true, I've rarely gotten 2 hours- my experience is usually 1:30 with them asking you to make it on time. #poundsand #full2hours #AMFirstDayRevenge
Also don't forget 2 hrs starts from positive contact. You get 15 min from the first attempt to call them back.
Quote: Islip area should work just fine. Use Waze or google maps to get the best way to the airport at the moment.

Exact two hour call outs are rare, if it looks tight consider calling to get short term parking approved.

You'll be fine.
INRIX is the best traffic app. Get it now
anyone have a guess as to when the next hiring window will be?
Quote: Hoping some JFK locals could help me here, I didn't want to start a whole new thread topic.

Thanks!

As long as you live within 2 hours drive "under normal traffic", JB is good with that. If they call you at peak rush hour and you can't make it in two hours, you're good, not your fault.
JB is a NYC based airline, they understand, just call and say you're stuck in traffic.

I live in NJ, at 1:15 drive without traffic plus 30 mins to get from Long term parking to the terminal. Never had a problem.
(if they want you to get there" as soon as possible" they'll approve short term parking expense but never agree to anything less than 2 hour commute)
289  339  379  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  399  439  489  889 
Page 389 of 1383
Go to