JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
329  379  419  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  439  479  529  929 
Page 429 of 1383
Go to
ID Done. Thanks guys. Shockingly painless. Now on to the new coat. I haven't received mine yet. Do they email you beforehand or does it just show up?
Quote: ID Done. Thanks guys. Shockingly painless. Now on to the new coat. I haven't received mine yet. Do they email you beforehand or does it just show up?
I haven't gotten an email or a coat...

But my road is 8" underwater... and yea no emails either but I don't look at company emails because I don't put it on my phone. So when I get back to work on 10/6... I'll let you know if I missed it.
Quote: ID Done. Thanks guys. Shockingly painless. Now on to the new coat. I haven't received mine yet. Do they email you beforehand or does it just show up?
Received mine yesterday. No email.
Quote: Received mine yesterday. No email.
Today. No email. No flooded roads, either. Best of luck out East!
Extra negotiations sessions added outside of mediation. Interesting.
Received my coat 2 days avi, no email.

The negotiation update....doesn’t sound like mediation is going poorly. Or at least I don’t get the impression that they’re sounding the alarm.
JetBlue Latest and Greatest
Quote: Extra negotiations sessions added outside of mediation. Interesting.

The way it sounded these extra sessions are only to firm up language on the AIP sections.

That's still a good sign. Maybe it indicates both sides expect an agreement in the near term and want it ready to go with real language when the big sections fall in place.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Either way I'm ready for our labor dispute by years end if need be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Extra negotiations sessions added outside of mediation. Interesting.
Yes- the most interesting part of that update. No "chaperone needed" has to be a sign of the kids playing well together.
Putting the cart waaaayyyyy before the horse here but here's my question. In the event of a strike how do deductions like dues, medical, 401K loan, disability insurance get handled. Out of pocket? In a deficit state that you make up later? Suspended? Curious how all that works. Again, doom and gloom but nothing wrong with being a prepper. A week long prepper, not one of those creepy dudes with antibiotics and IV bags stockpiled
Quote: Putting the cart waaaayyyyy before the horse here but here's my question. In the event of a strike how do deductions like dues, medical, 401K loan, disability insurance get handled. Out of pocket? In a deficit state that you make up later? Suspended? Curious how all that works. Again, doom and gloom but nothing wrong with being a prepper. A week long prepper, not one of those creepy dudes with antibiotics and IV bags stockpiled

1. It’s not going to get to that.
2. Even if we got close to a strike, we would never get released, particularly with this administration.
329  379  419  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  439  479  529  929 
Page 429 of 1383
Go to