JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
219  619  669  709  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  722  723  729  769  819  1219 
Page 719 of 1383
Go to
Quote: In all fairness you are wrong. American 190 CA 12 Year is 175 an hour. FYI our pay is higher that than by leaps and bounds. Where do you get your info? Its actually on this site?
That's a toy airplane fleet that represents a small fraction of AA pilots, and they aren't keeping the aircraft.

So I stand by the meat and potatoes of my statement.
Quote: That's a toy airplane fleet that represents a small fraction of AA pilots, and they aren't keeping the aircraft.

Then who were you talking about then? Delta does not even have them on the property? I'm just trying to figure out why your stating something that is false?
Quote: That's a toy airplane fleet that represents a small fraction of AA pilots, and they aren't keeping the aircraft.

Are we keeping our 190s now?
Quote: Are we keeping our 190s now?
For 7 more years...
Quote: For 7 more years...
Yeeesh. It sounds bad when you put it that way. Think of how bad those cabins will compare to the competition in 5 years.
Quote: Yeeesh. It sounds bad when you put it that way. Think of how bad those cabins will compare to the competition in 5 years.
Yep. You know they won’t spend a dime making them look better. And before someone says we will start in two years getting rid of them it’s only ~9 planes gone till 2022.
Quote: Are we keeping our 190s now?
"Well, I think that just about covers the fly-by's"...

7. More. Years.

😀
Quote: Yeeesh. It sounds bad when you put it that way. Think of how bad those cabins will compare to the competition in 5 years.
I wouldn’t concern yourselves with the interior. Your concern should center solely on the everything surrounding the interior. The E-190 is an inferior product today and in 7 years lord only knows.
Quote: I wouldn’t concern yourselves with the interior. Your concern should center solely on the everything surrounding the interior. The E-190 is an inferior product today and in 7 years lord only knows.
This guy gets it. I’m scared what the reliability is going to be in a few years. Scary how bad it is. Hopefully a few more wingspars don’t crack.
Quote: "Well, I think that just about covers the fly-by's"...

7. More. Years.

😀
Ah cool so 7 more years of highest paid 190 guys. Roger.

I don’t agree with it. It should be paid more. But it is what it is.

And for the foreseeable future if you’re coming to newb school at blewjet. You’ll be on the 190.
219  619  669  709  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  722  723  729  769  819  1219 
Page 719 of 1383
Go to