Envoy

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60  110  510  1010 
Page 10 of 1100
Go to
Quote: I'm not pretending anything. It's you and others here that have blown the QOL thing out of proportion. Any issues QOL related that were out there and not many at that, have been rectified.
What a coincidence, this is from the ENY MEC email today:

Quote:
As I and the rest of your MEC continue to pursue a CBA that returns us to pre-bankruptcy expectations, we continually strive for labor relations that bring us back to where we were pre-bankruptcy as well. It seems many in middle management still don’t believe that incumbent pilots are upset about the degraded quality of life and the misery that the current schedules are wrecking upon our families. We work to live, not live to work – and although each and every one of our co-workers is like family – our time at home is priceless and precious.

We will continue to show our management leadership that quality of life is the most important aspect of any job, but we need your help. Please engage your LEC and MEC representatives with your thoughts, discuss possibilities, and stay united. Respectfully engage your Chief Pilot Office staff. Only through unified action has a labor group ever produced results.
Quote: Amiga, the flow is real...did I say otherwise? I'm going to break it down realllllll simple for you. We will never be properly staffed to the point where envoy management will release more past the metered amount. Did that get though to you cupcake?
My very sweet friend and chico de madre. You are so right about one thing. Envoy is not staffed properly. That will be the undoing of the junior ones looking to flow. If more flying is brought on, then that means more pilots are needed. After your 824 leave, then you have a big problem. Envoy is already assigning junior man like they are candy. Do you think this will get better if more flying comes your way? I am saying if you are outside of 824, you need to look somewhere besides AA. Your flow is going to slow down. Very slow. About 15 guys each month. That is about all. It will be hard to let them go because of staffing is so bad. Some months, they may have to hold back off of that 15. Sometimes, young friend, you are blinded by the words of your management. They are like a swan song singing a song to you at bedtime. Singing to you about the flow and how good things are going to be. Bad news for you is that the person singing the song is not your madre. It's el diablo and he is singing you lies.
Quote: I'm not pretending anything. It's you and others here that have blown the QOL thing out of proportion. Any issues QOL related that were out there and not many at that, have been rectified.
So why is the company right seat qualifying Captains?
Ha ok, thanks for the poetic words. You lost me when you started throwing out numbers like you have a clue what you're talking about. Keep sippin' that Don Q.
...anyone else having issues logging on to the company website? any other method for listing for a flight?

thanks
Quote: ...anyone else having issues logging on to the company website? any other method for listing for a flight?

thanks
Jetnet is up and running now..
Holy ****, you have gone overboard
Quote: Your constant negative barrage against the company is way past old. Get over it! Envoy has more good news coming and in addition will be flowing 40 per month early next year. What about this gives you such heartburn? If you really work here.

My guess is that you are a disgruntled former Envoy employee with an ax to grind. What better place to post than all of the misfits here spreading misinformation about Envoy? Seriously, you guys have mental issues.
Looks like we are only flowing 30. Not that I'm complaining about 30 flows.

Your constant lies about the state of affairs at Envoy is what I'm complaining about.
[QUOTE=Pcruz28;2275034]
Quote:
During Indoc back in august, when management came in to speak with us they said AAG had already asked compass for the 175s back earlier and obviously compass said no. So in all fairness though I think anything is possible.
That makes no sense, why would the contractor say no to American? Aren't they AA birds?
Quote: Looks like we are only flowing 30. Not that I'm complaining about 30 flows.

Your constant lies about the state of affairs at Envoy is what I'm complaining about.
This. Is anyone surprised that cr700 was lying? Does anyone trust anything he says?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60  110  510  1010 
Page 10 of 1100
Go to