Envoy

Subscribe
372  422  462  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  482  522  572  972 
Page 472 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Any of you guys know how to submit the expense report for Global Entry? I went on the smaartie site and it doesn’t give me an option to upload a new expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did this recently it is annoying. I think you have to email smaartie so they can activate your account for you to be able to submit the report. Then it has to be approved by two people.. then you'll get a check in the mail, it wont be direct deposit.
Quote: The 24 hour window is for trip trading. It is not for picking up OT.
Agreed. That's why it's called trip trade open time.
Huh.... have I been doing this wrong all these years? So just to verify as a line holder, once the free for all window opens on the last day prior to the new month a line holder can use the simple HT command to pick up OT? Does it properly code it as OT? I've always just still sent the RF at that point. Guess I've always been worried that it won't code it properly.
Quote: Any of you guys know how to submit the expense report for Global Entry? I went on the smaartie site and it doesn’t give me an option to upload a new expense.

You need to call in to the Smaartie IT dept so they can turn on your submission permissions.
Quote: I did this recently it is annoying. I think you have to email smaartie so they can activate your account for you to be able to submit the report. Then it has to be approved by two people.. then you'll get a check in the mail, it wont be direct deposit.

Thanks man!

Quote: You are right! My bad. 150 for 48 hour, 200 for critical.
Dude, just....no. Where are you coming up with all of this?
OT
If you pick up OT on the last day of the month and it’s say a 3 day trip, do you get paid 200% critical coverage OT for all 3 days into the next month?
what is a typical reserve line for Envoy? Days off per month? Call out time?

Thx
Quote: what is a typical reserve line for Envoy? Days off per month? Call out time?

Thx
11days off 2 hour call out except JFK 3 hours
Quote: If you pick up OT on the last day of the month and it’s say a 3 day trip, do you get paid 200% critical coverage OT for all 3 days into the next month?
You get 150% unless the day is critical coverage. My status is critical all month just about every month, so......
372  422  462  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  482  522  572  972 
Page 472 of 1100
Go to