Envoy

Subscribe
153  553  603  643  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  663  703  753 
Page 653 of 1100
Go to
Quote: So a couple bits of bad advice here. If you are sick call out sick. Don't fly if you aren't fit to fly. Second you can not list your self for more than one flight between to cities. It's a good way to get your privileges get taken.
I see people listed on multiple flights all the time. They don’t care and it frustrates commuters who are trying to plan which flights to take. How do these people get caught to have the privileges taken away? Who watches to see if they list 2 or 3 times?
DFW-ORD. Happens all the time.
Quote: I see people listed on multiple flights all the time. They don’t care and it frustrates commuters who are trying to plan which flights to take. How do these people get caught to have the privileges taken away? Who watches to see if they list 2 or 3 times?
Basically you gotta blow that whistle.
Quote: I see people listed on multiple flights all the time. They don’t care and it frustrates commuters who are trying to plan which flights to take. How do these people get caught to have the privileges taken away? Who watches to see if they list 2 or 3 times?
What if you list one direct and one connecting flight to the same final destination?
Quote: What if you list one direct and one connecting flight to the same final destination?
Still would be multiple listings. Someone would have to catch it, and that's probably unlikely, but it's up to you if you want to accept that risk.
Quote: Still would be multiple listings. Someone would have to catch it, and that's probably unlikely, but it's up to you if you want to accept that risk.
I call bull. Nowhere is this rule written.
Quote: I call bull. Nowhere is this rule written.
You know what, I only see the prohibition on page 16 of the travel guide for multiple listings on the same route. Maybe someone else has more insight on this, but you're right, I can't find that rule anywhere.
Quote: You know what, I only see the prohibition on page 16 of the travel guide for multiple listings on the same route. Maybe someone else has more insight on this, but you're right, I can't find that rule anywhere.
^^^ page 16 top left side has some rules that will help you clarify.

Definitely NO multiple flights to the same city.

Also if you miss your first flight they will always roll you over to a different flight. Even if it's through a connecting flight or a different city.
Quote: ^^^ page 16 top left side has some rules that will help you clarify.

Definitely NO multiple flights to the same city.

Also if you miss your first flight they will always roll you over to a different flight. Even if it's through a connecting flight or a different city.
So I'm looking at pages 15-17 and I can't find what you're referring to. It's possible I'm just a dummy...can you copy paste or PM exactly where it is?
Quote: So I'm looking at pages 15-17 and I can't find what you're referring to. It's possible I'm just a dummy...can you copy paste or PM exactly where it is?
Go to my envoy > Travel > Travel Guide

It's under the section (Listing and checking in guidelines.)
Trying to upload a screenshot

153  553  603  643  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  663  703  753 
Page 653 of 1100
Go to