Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 08-16-2016, 10:45 AM
  #4481  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,681
Default

You mean us air with new lipstick but still the same smell.
buddies8 is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 10:52 AM
  #4482  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

Originally Posted by daOldMan View Post
So, Envoy pilots were used to screw over Republic pilots? Huh. Seems like a pretty crappy thing to do.

Why do you guys work for that scummy airline?
Because they sign my paycheck and are providing me a pretty damn good future. Am I supposed to quit over morality? Haha, get real man.
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 10:59 AM
  #4483  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2014
Posts: 122
Default

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post

...

I still don't have any concrete evidence, but it would appear that Republic was needing AA to pay them more due to their increased costs and AA didn't want to..as we suspected would happen. Republic wouldnt budge, so AA doubled down and indicated to them that they would just have Envoy replace them in ORD with 20 E175s initially.

Apparently that's when Republic caved and AA withdrew the vacancy. It was a bargaining chip from the beginning.
Jerry Glass strikes again!
mr25cents is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 11:21 AM
  #4484  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,681
Default

Actually its the other way. Keeping the e175 in Dallas to fly through mia. That's the poker game being played. Slightly biased, but with the shortage of pilots, higher fees paid by delta an united with expanded 175 flying at delta and united, the aa feed contract is costing rah money. While in bk they can get out of deal with as use those pilots for the expanded high fee pay delta and united flying.

AAG is same us air pig just with a different shade of lipstick.
buddies8 is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 12:56 PM
  #4485  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jersdawg's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Posts: 674
Default

Originally Posted by daOldMan View Post
So, Envoy pilots were used to screw over Republic pilots? Huh. Seems like a pretty crappy thing to do.

Why do you guys work for that scummy airline?
Used by AAG. Who the hell knows if ENY higher ups were even made privy to being used as a bargaining chip. All of that stuff is AAG driven.
Jersdawg is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 03:10 PM
  #4486  
Reserve Life
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: E170/175 CA
Posts: 90
Default

Originally Posted by buddies8 View Post
Actually its the other way. Keeping the e175 in Dallas to fly through mia. That's the poker game being played. Slightly biased, but with the shortage of pilots, higher fees paid by delta an united with expanded 175 flying at delta and united, the aa feed contract is costing rah money. While in bk they can get out of deal with as use those pilots for the expanded high fee pay delta and united flying.

AAG is same us air pig just with a different shade of lipstick.
American flying makes up almost 50% of Republic's flying, that would be highly unlikely.
CrosswindSolo is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 06:15 PM
  #4487  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: Violin on the Envoy-tanic
Posts: 175
Default

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
Did you know Im on target to make almost 80k this year as an fo, doing 3 day trips, getting 15 days off after a little ot.
Yea that's complete bull****. I hit 1,000 hours one year as an F/O and BARELY cleared 50k.
TrinityDawn is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 06:27 PM
  #4488  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jersdawg's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Posts: 674
Default

Originally Posted by TrinityDawn View Post
Yea that's complete bull****. I hit 1,000 hours one year as an F/O and BARELY cleared 50k.
Add the 10k bonus and that's up over 60, then add a bunch of 200% OT, and it seems possible to be into the 70s. I'm not so sure about nearly 80, though.

At senior FO pay you would need about 120 hours of OT to clear another ten grand which would get around 70k. Subtract some of those hours due to junior man and extension pay and figure about 100 hours of 200% OT in the year. That's a lot.

Maybe lakehouse can give us the breakdown. Perhaps a referral bonus or two maybe? I could be missing something.
Jersdawg is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 07:15 PM
  #4489  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: Violin on the Envoy-tanic
Posts: 175
Default

In yet another slap in the face, the DFW CA rep was fired by the company for doing something the chief pilot's office has repeatedly told multiple pilots to do over the years. Basically, they're firing him because he does an excellent job representing the pilots, and they are violating two Federal laws in the process. Way to go AAG, that's a great way to show how wonderful things are at envoy!
TrinityDawn is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 07:18 PM
  #4490  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: Violin on the Envoy-tanic
Posts: 175
Default

Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
Add the 10k bonus and that's up over 60, then add a bunch of 200% OT, and it seems possible to be into the 70s. I'm not so sure about nearly 80, though.

At senior FO pay you would need about 120 hours of OT to clear another ten grand which would get around 70k. Subtract some of those hours due to junior man and extension pay and figure about 100 hours of 200% OT in the year. That's a lot.

Maybe lakehouse can give us the breakdown. Perhaps a referral bonus or two maybe? I could be missing something.
With retention bonuses and other bonuses....maybe. But straight pay with a little OT like he said? Nuh uh.
TrinityDawn is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 05:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 01:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 12:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 09:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread