Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

Envoy

Old 11-03-2017, 11:30 PM
  #5531  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Posts: 57
Default

Are you able to book A travel through CCI Crew if its an Eagle flight being operated by Mesa/Skywest/etc.? I see the HIGOA/HIGOR functions for AA and Envoy but not for anything else. I'm not super familiar with that wretched beast DECS yet so CCI's my go to.
SlatsOut is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 04:47 AM
  #5532  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Noob
Posts: 184
Default

Originally Posted by SlatsOut View Post
Are you able to book A travel through CCI Crew if its an Eagle flight being operated by Mesa/Skywest/etc.? I see the HIGOA/HIGOR functions for AA and Envoy but not for anything else. I'm not super familiar with that wretched beast DECS yet so CCI's my go to.
No. Just Envoy and AA. I flew in on a Mesa flight for recurrent and one of the schedulers had to call a supervisor to do it for me. Not sure if that's the norm or if she just didn't know how.
Pntbllr233 is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 06:04 AM
  #5533  
Gets Weekends Off
 
chrisreedrules's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: CRJ FO
Posts: 4,378
Default

Originally Posted by Reserve King View Post
Flow is not guaranteed to be there in a year, two years, five years. It’s a nice idea and maybe a bonus, but I wouldn’t put my eggs in that basket.

I think someone else said it best, “if you’re flowing in 8 years, you’re doing it wrong.” That being said, there’s nothing wrong with making a career at a regional. For some, it makes more sense and is a better fit.

I’m not one of those people.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While that may be true, there is absolutely no reason for AA to stop the flow. It makes financial sense. Take your highest paid regional CAs and move them to the bottom of the mainline seniority list keeping costs down at the regional... Remaining positions open in classes are mostly military who bring their own health insurance with them. The flow saves AA literally tens of millions of dollars when you look at that cost spread out over time. It’s actually a really smart idea. I personally think that Delta will move towards an actual flow with Endeavor and I know UA has some contractual issues keeping them from outright owning a regional but I think they are going to have to make changes in that regard as well...
chrisreedrules is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 06:05 AM
  #5534  
Line Holder
 
Embraerpilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: Phenom300 left seat
Posts: 27
Default

Originally Posted by SlatsOut View Post
Are you able to book A travel through CCI Crew if its an Eagle flight being operated by Mesa/Skywest/etc.? I see the HIGOA/HIGOR functions for AA and Envoy but not for anything else. I'm not super familiar with that wretched beast DECS yet so CCI's my go to.
Yes you can, you use the code TE for the non wo carriers
Embraerpilot is online now  
Old 11-04-2017, 06:49 AM
  #5535  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2014
Posts: 344
Default

Originally Posted by Embraerpilot View Post
Yes you can, you use the code TE for the non wo carriers
Have to do it in decs there is a guide maybe in the training section
RawHide is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
  #5536  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Posts: 294
Default

Originally Posted by Pntbllr233 View Post
No. Just Envoy and AA. I flew in on a Mesa flight for recurrent and one of the schedulers had to call a supervisor to do it for me. Not sure if that's the norm or if she just didn't know how.
You can make the HIGOA entry to self list fr training in DECS, on other Eagle branded carriers, such as Mesa, XJT, SKW, ect, by replacing MQ with TE just prior to the flight number.

For example, HIGOA/TE2696/13JUN/FO/GNV/DFW/A1D (or A3D upon return)
griff312 is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 08:11 AM
  #5537  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Posts: 57
Default

Originally Posted by griff312 View Post
You can make the HIGOA entry to self list fr training in DECS, on other Eagle branded carriers, such as Mesa, XJT, SKW, ect, by replacing MQ with TE just prior to the flight number.

For example, HIGOA/TE2696/13JUN/FO/GNV/DFW/A1D (or A3D upon return)
Thanks, I'll check it out. I also noticed that my flight tomorrow is sold out with 2 standbys trying to get on (I already have my seat). Are you allowed to jumpseat on an A1 pass so that I can try to get at least on of those guys also on?
SlatsOut is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 08:43 AM
  #5538  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2008
Posts: 239
Default

Originally Posted by SlatsOut View Post
Thanks, I'll check it out. I also noticed that my flight tomorrow is sold out with 2 standbys trying to get on (I already have my seat). Are you allowed to jumpseat on an A1 pass so that I can try to get at least on of those guys also on?
You can but I highly recommend to make sure there are no commuting pilots below you trying to get on. You could end up kicking them out of the jumpseat and leaving them behind because you gave up your confirmed seat in the back to sit up front.
Subpilot is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 09:32 AM
  #5539  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Noob
Posts: 184
Default

Originally Posted by griff312 View Post
You can make the HIGOA entry to self list fr training in DECS, on other Eagle branded carriers, such as Mesa, XJT, SKW, ect, by replacing MQ with TE just prior to the flight number.

For example, HIGOA/TE2696/13JUN/FO/GNV/DFW/A1D (or A3D upon return)
Thanks. I knew CCI was just us and AA. Didn't know we could use other Eagle carriers.
Pntbllr233 is offline  
Old 11-04-2017, 10:05 AM
  #5540  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jersdawg's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Posts: 674
Default

Originally Posted by SlatsOut View Post
Thanks, I'll check it out. I also noticed that my flight tomorrow is sold out with 2 standbys trying to get on (I already have my seat). Are you allowed to jumpseat on an A1 pass so that I can try to get at least on of those guys also on?
It is highly recommended you don't do that, but if you do, make 100% certain there are no commuting pilots you will bump. If there are, the jumpseat belongs to the CA and it is his right to kick you off to allow a commuter to get on. Then you'll have a mess on your hands trying to get your cabin seat back, and the flight very well may leave without you. Don't let an agent talk you into taking the jump on any A pass, either.
Jersdawg is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
PilotCrusader
Envoy Airlines
116
05-31-2016 10:02 AM
diva
Envoy Airlines
649
09-19-2015 11:03 AM
somedayillcare
Envoy Airlines
1
12-10-2014 03:30 AM
Romulus
Envoy Airlines
15
10-14-2014 07:34 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread