Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > JetBlue
JetBlue Latest and Greatest >

JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Notices

JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Old 03-07-2022, 07:56 AM
  #12371  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2018
Posts: 201
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
You seriously called him out on here versus hear?
Your writing is a veritable disaster. See bolded corrections above.
I am glad thatís what you got from that back and forth. Focus on the grammar all you want, it doesnít help the cause. Youíve made my point. On a side note, I remember when you were starting in Jetblue. Iím not surprised youíre looking to leave after having done nothing but complain. Iíd be surprised if you go anywhere and arenít the same character everywhere you go.
KNOTAPILOT is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 08:00 AM
  #12372  
Layover Master
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated
Posts: 4,312
Default

Originally Posted by KNOTAPILOT View Post
I am glad thatís what you got from that back and forth. Focus on the grammar all you want, it doesnít help the cause. Youíve made my point. On a side note, I remember when you were starting in Jetblue. Iím not surprised youíre looking to leave after having done nothing but complain. Iíd be surprised if you go anywhere and arenít the same character everywhere you go.
Nothing but complain? I donít believe youíve read my posts.
Iím trying to leave because of seniority. Period. Any other reason is ancillary.
PotatoChip is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 11:24 AM
  #12373  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 15
Default

During WW3, massive inflation, and surging cost of oil? Smart
Bilbobaggyballs is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 12:55 PM
  #12374  
Gets Weekends Off
 
hc0fitted's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2010
Posts: 326
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Nothing but complain? I donít believe youíve read my posts.
Iím trying to leave because of seniority. Period. Any other reason is ancillary.
Age? Just curious.
hc0fitted is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 01:19 PM
  #12375  
Layover Master
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated
Posts: 4,312
Default

Originally Posted by hc0fitted View Post
Age? Just curious.
Low 40s, 3ish years on property. Itís now or never.
PotatoChip is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 02:27 PM
  #12376  
Gets Weekends Off
 
hc0fitted's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2010
Posts: 326
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Low 40s, 3ish years on property. Itís now or never.
You are right about that . Iím also 3 years in . Lower 30s . The thought has crossed my mind . But I havenít updated any apps. Best of luck to you .
hc0fitted is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 02:33 PM
  #12377  
Layover Master
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated
Posts: 4,312
Default

Originally Posted by hc0fitted View Post
You are right about that . Iím also 3 years in . Lower 30s . The thought has crossed my mind . But I havenít updated any apps. Best of luck to you .
Two from my class have already left, both older than me. I know of two others with upcoming interviews.
1/3 of the class can be gone soon.
PotatoChip is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 02:38 PM
  #12378  
Gets Weekends Off
 
hc0fitted's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2010
Posts: 326
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Two from my class have already left, both older than me. I know of two others with upcoming interviews.
1/3 of the class can be gone soon.
A few people from my class have left as well . They left a while ago though . My class was rather large also . 30+
hc0fitted is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 03:09 PM
  #12379  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2011
Posts: 462
Default

Originally Posted by hc0fitted View Post
You are right about that . Iím also 3 years in . Lower 30s . The thought has crossed my mind . But I havenít updated any apps. Best of luck to you .

Do you live in the Boston area? If not, Iím genuinely curious as to why you havenít updated your apps with your age and time at the airline.
PSU Flyer is offline  
Old 03-07-2022, 05:00 PM
  #12380  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2019
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Low 40s, 3ish years on property. Itís now or never.
mid 30s 7 year pay scale and working on my apps right now.
SaintNick is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Zoomie
Major
36
01-28-2015 11:44 AM
iahflyr
Major
27
09-30-2014 09:04 AM
Mason32
Regional
270
07-27-2010 06:01 PM
Scott34567
Regional
39
05-29-2008 07:08 PM
Sir James
Major
0
07-29-2005 07:02 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices