NetJets Hiring Process

Subscribe
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133 
Page 83 of 141
Go to
Quote: Hey guys. I heard a rumor recently that NetJet will be putting 15 to 30 of aircrafts at BQN (Aguadilla, Puerto Rico) airport. Does this means they are planning to open a BASE at BQN at some point ?. Can anyone clarify this rumor please ?. Thanks in advance.
no.
filler
Quote: There is no such thing as a “base” at NJ. Aircraft do not return to a particular location, they simply fly from A to B to Z to Q, etc.

Definitely a made up rumor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is something to this rumor. I talked to our (NJA) mechanics in the DEN Signature crewroom 2 weeks ago. Maintance will be rotating mechanics thru there on 1 week intervals to support 680's based in PR and they are taking 680 tooling. They already bid for the schedules. I asked if that tooling would also work on the 680A. They said some would be not all. I asked if it was to support EJM. He said NJA MX can't work on EJM planes. The mechanics were confused by the entire thing.
NetJets Hiring Process
Quote: There is something to this rumor. I talked to our (NJA) mechanics in the DEN Signature crewroom 2 weeks ago. Maintance will be rotating mechanics thru there on 1 week intervals to support 680's based in PR and they are taking 680 tooling. They already bid for the schedules. I asked if that tooling would also work on the 680A. They said some would be not all. I asked if it was to support EJM. He said NJA MX can't work on EJM planes. The mechanics were confused by the entire thing.

If your information is correct, it may have some creditability for the mechanics. The rumor doesn’t apply to the pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My guess is they are setting up a MX base to support the winter island flying. The aircraft would be sent there for MX checks and then back out to fly trips. This would not be a pilot base.
Quote: My guess is they are setting up a MX base to support the winter island flying. The aircraft would be sent there for MX checks and then back out to fly trips. This would not be a pilot base.
They announced yesterday that they would be basing 2 airplanes there and rotating in crews for them, without it being a crew base. They are sending in parts and mechanics also to have it as a mini mx hub (at least for those 2 airplanes) for the winter.
There is great information here.

I am going to the December Interview/expo.
Any information I and others could benefit from? that hasn't already been discussed on APC these past few months?
Any others on here going in December?

Thank you!
Think 4 Seasons whenever you answer a question. Service is everything.
Quote: There is great information here.

I am going to the December Interview/expo.
Any information I and others could benefit from? that hasn't already been discussed on APC these past few months?
Any others on here going in December?

Thank you!
These are from my 2005 NJA interview so are probably moot but just in case:

-you're on a cross country flight and the owner looks out the window and see Kansas City. He asks, "hey can we land there so I can go get a steak?" Answer: YES, as long as no FAR's or FOM are broken and you coordinate with dispatch. Under 91K the jet is treated as if it belongs 100% to the owner that's on it.

-You're shooting an ILS with wx at mins. At DH you see the approach lights but not the runway. How much lower can you go? Answer: 100ft

-You're an FO and the Captain is coming in hot and high on a visual approach. You're not going to be stabilized by 500 feet AGL. You suggest a go around but Capt says no. What do you do? Answer: no set answer. I said it would depend on the runway length and my assessment to whether it was safer to fight for the controls or accept the long and hot landing.

Good luck!
Quote:
-You're an FO and the Captain is coming in hot and high on a visual approach. You're not going to be stabilized by 500 feet AGL. You suggest a go around but Capt says no. What do you do? Answer: no set answer. I said it would depend on the runway length and my assessment to whether it was safer to fight for the controls or accept the long and hot landing.

Good luck!
Sorry, but the answer we were looking for was "B**** Slap"
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133 
Page 83 of 141
Go to