Omni Air

Subscribe
169  219  259  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  273  279  319  369 
Page 269 of 433
Go to
Can someone who has successfully interviewed recently tell me what the time between interview to class date was?
It was about two and a half months from interview to beginning of Indoc for me. I get the impression they're trying to shorten that up by slowing down the interviewing as they've become aware that the lack of sim availability is stretching things out. That's just an impression, though.
Quote: Can someone who has successfully interviewed recently tell me what the time between interview to class date was?
A buddy of mine interviewed in the middle of January and is still waiting on a class. Someone that interviewed with him got a cancellation spot in the late April class. So currently I'd say 4-5 months.

New training center with 777 sim should open during the summer. Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the delays, which I believe caused by sim slot availability. That said, I think 76 sim time is harder to come by, and Omni is not scheduled to take delivery of a 767 sim until end of this year, or early next.
Quote: A buddy of mine interviewed in the middle of January and is still waiting on a class. Someone that interviewed with him got a cancellation spot in the late April class. So currently I'd say 4-5 months.

New training center with 777 sim should open during the summer. Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the delays, which I believe caused by sim slot availability. That said, I think 76 sim time is harder to come by, and Omni is not scheduled to take delivery of a 767 sim until end of this year, or early next.
Yep, 76 sim delayed up to a year. They’re starting to use AA’s 76 sim also, and may use MIA PanAm 76 sim for PT only since it’s only a level C.

If anybody gets Aerocrew News monthly pdf magazine, Omni has - for the first time - been included in the contractual comparison grid. It’s in the majors section. Here’s the link:

http://www.aerocrewnews.com/acn/2019...N-Apr-2019.pdf
Quote: It’s in the majors section. Here’s the link:

http://www.aerocrewnews.com/acn/2019...N-Apr-2019.pdf
It appears to be, hilariously, in the Cargo section. Thanks for the link.
Quote: It appears to be, hilariously, in the Cargo section. Thanks for the link.
They have a regional grid and a mainline grid. The mainline grid is broken down into subcategories, one of which is cargo. Humorous, since we don’t do cargo yet.

It’s got some errors, and some liberal interpretations of the CBA... but so do most of the other ones.
It's also full of errors.
Quote: It's also full of errors.
Email them, there’s a link in there someplace usually.
Just glancing at the K4 stuff on there......it looks like zero effort was expended.......
Quote: Just glancing at the K4 stuff on there......it looks like zero effort was expended.......
Contact your MEC rep. They’ll quickly resolve it.
169  219  259  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  273  279  319  369 
Page 269 of 433
Go to