Xojet

Subscribe
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210 
Page 200 of 221
Go to
Quote: Two days. Did the phone screen on 6 Dec and got an email on 8 Dec saying congrats and to look forward to an email from the company to set up the in person interview. First available date offered was 28 Jan.
Thanks and good luck to you! As things progress, I'd like to PM you of that is okay.
Quote: I just completed the phone screen. I think it went well and was told I will hear from them soon. Fingers crossed!

Anyone recent interviewers want to chime in on how long it took to hear back?

Thanks!
I had my phone interview today. Hopefully did well and get an invite for in person interview.
Quote: I had my phone interview today. Hopefully did well and get an invite for in person interview.
Heard a reply from phone screen in 2 weeks. Looking forward to the in person interview in Florida!
I’m guessing 1 year pro-rated contract for the Type rating?
interview offer
Quote: I just completed the phone screen. I think it went well and was told I will hear from them soon. Fingers crossed!

Anyone recent interviewers want to chime in on how long it took to hear back?

Thanks!
Completed the phone screen on 14JAN. Got a call on 24JAN for an in-person interview in Ft. Lauderdale. Since I am currently working overseas, I was offered to come out in April (as soon as those dates are available, I'll know the exact date).
Quote: I’m guessing 1 year pro-rated contract for the Type rating?
Yes. One year. Still pretty standard. Things are coming down the line. We have a signed agreement for some pay raises. More info as it comes out.
Interview
Finished the in person interview yesterday in SMF. Seven of us there, five for the XO side and two for Vista. Very relaxed and comfortable setting that put all of us at ease. At least as much at ease as you can get for an interview! They had interviews scheduled for today as well. Now we wait to hear back from the company within a week or two, I think.
Quote: Finished the in person interview yesterday in SMF. Seven of us there, five for the XO side and two for Vista. Very relaxed and comfortable setting that put all of us at ease. At least as much at ease as you can get for an interview! They had interviews scheduled for today as well. Now we wait to hear back from the company within a week or two, I think.
Best of luck to ya! Let us know if you get the call and need any input on indoc and all that. It really is a great place to work. We are for sure going through some moving pains right now, so if you don’t hear back in a couple weeks make sure to check in with whomever they told you to check in with. The move to Florida is almost complete.
Has anyone applied recently? What seems to be the turnaround from submitting the app to scheduling the phone screen? Would it be worth reaching out to a recruiter via email or something like that? Submitted my app 2 and a half weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.
Has anyone applied recently? What was your turnaround from submitting the app to hearing something back about a phone interview? It has been about three weeks for my friend. I'm also wondering if it would help to reach out to an XO recruiter or something like that? If so, who would you recommend? He has 2300 TT, 1000 Jet/Turbine, and 500 Turbine PIC.

Thanks in advance.
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210 
Page 200 of 221
Go to