Tool of the day

Subscribe
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178  228  628  1128 
Page 128 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Tool of the day goes too.... the guy that redirected this fun thread to beat up on regional pilots. Reminder, tools are everywhere.
Amen to that!!!

Deadhead tip of ye day:
If you believe that 95% of the guys you fly with are tools, then you may need to take a look in the mirror.
In hopes of getting this back on track.....

The captain or fo who uses the same joke more 10-15 times on a 4 trip.
(Especially when it's not funny or entertaining in the least)
The passenger in the waiting area who just has to come plop down on the row of seats with me when there are like 50 empty seats between the one I'm in and the gate. Of course the seats are wobbly and the guy likes to shift his lard @ss around every 10 seconds, creating a "moderate sea state" with the back of the seat thumping me in the back, thighs, etc. You get the picture. I know I'm just catching a ride home, but I sit WAY away from the gate seeking just a little solitude. And it's usually the fattest guy on the plane. I spend the next 30 minutes silently praying that the only available seat isn't the center one NEXT to this guy...
deleted.....
Quote: The sad part is yes he works for Delta. But without the support, pay, bennies that mainline gives their pilots. It's not a B scale, it's a D scale. We aren't regional pilots anymore. Which region do you wanna call it? I started in Minnie, went to bed in New York, next night went to bed in Washington State, next in New Orleans. I fly routes that are constantly oversold that should be/were flown by airbuses. I'm not allowed to say announcements such as "Welcome aboard Pinnacle Airlines" Everything on my plane says Delta except for the emergency briefing card that shows a little 9E on it. No passenger knows what 9E stands for. My planes are owned by Delta, my management chosen by Delta. You holier than thou mainline pilots keep selling off that scope. We "regional pilots" aren't the cause of this professions demise. Go ahead and look down on that guy who's doing the exact same job as you, for crap pay.
How do you even know SurferLucas is a Mainline pilot?
Quote: Tool of the day goes too.... the guy that redirected this fun thread to beat up on regional pilots. Reminder, tools are everywhere.
Quote:
Amen to that!!!

Deadhead tip of ye day:
If you believe that 95% of the guys you fly with are tools, then you may need to take a look in the mirror.
Always gotta have someone to pick on don't you? Enjoy your horribly embarrassing thread. I hope CNN finds this one. I'm sure they already have.
The guy you sits down in the bathroom stall right next to you to take a crap when there are 20 other open stalls.
Quote: The guy you sits down in the bathroom stall right next to you to take a crap when there are 20 other open stalls.
And he sounds like he's attempting to give birth, or like a Clydestale that was fed Mexican!
Quote: The guy you sits down in the bathroom stall right next to you to take a crap when there are 20 other open stalls.
Who does Number Two work for?
It could be your Senator.
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178  228  628  1128 
Page 128 of 1239
Go to