Tool of the day

Subscribe
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701  1101 
Page 601 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Good idea, but think I'll slam doors and bang stuff around my room when I wake up at 0415.....I may even call their room "by accident." Is this how ATL people behave?! What happened to southern hospitality?

BTW, I hope they LOSE tonight.....
Call their room later tonight and say "shut up kids, your mom and I are trying to sleep!"

Just realized you're LNL...I guess the mom thing won't work. Oops!
Quote: That would wake up innocent bystanders in adjacent rooms...and mark you as the tool.
Your avatar is horrifying.
Quote: Call their room later tonight and say "shut up kids, your mom and I are trying to sleep!"

Just realized you're LNL...I guess the mom thing won't work. Oops!
or will it?
Quote: Still waiting for the southern hospitality.
Ever notice that about the only people who talk up "southern hospitality"...are southeners? Southern hospitality is more something southerns love to talk up, than it is reality. I've lived in quite a few parts of the country (to include "the south"), and midwesterners are, by far, the most hospitable and friendly people I've ever met.
Quote: Ever notice that about the only people who talk up "southern hospitality"...are southeners? Southern hospitality is more something southerns love to talk up, than it is reality. I've lived in quite a few parts of the country (to include "the south"), and midwesterners are, by far, the most hospitable and friendly people I've ever met.
Southerners are only hospitable to others born and raised in the south. I have some family down south and when I met people down there, the instant they hear I'm from up north they go from polite to cold shoulder very quick.
Quote: Southerners are only hospitable to others born and raised in the south. I have some family down south and when I met people down there, the instant they hear I'm from up north they go from polite to cold shoulder very quick.

Get back across that line Yankee, our weather is better, our women are hotter and our food tastes way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the above is extremely debatable
Quote: Get back across that line Yankee, our weather is better, our women are hotter and our food tastes way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True... That places you 72nd, 254th, and 212th in the grand scheme of things.
Quote: and our food tastes way better.
might (partially) explain the rampant obesity down south.
Quote: Southerners are only hospitable to others born and raised in the south. I have some family down south and when I met people down there, the instant they hear I'm from up north they go from polite to cold shoulder very quick.
Must be the inbreeding.
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701  1101 
Page 601 of 1239
Go to