Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
271  671  721  761  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  781  821  871 
Page 771 of 948
Go to
Quote: Okie dokie. So the Department of Transportation is not a credible source, but you think a bunch of teenagers studying to be a pilot ARE credible?

Do you even read this stuff before you click the Submit Reply button?

The word you and your CFI candidate buddies are looking for is LEGACY. Frontier is not a Legacy carrier.

You and your buddies can now go back to debating whether the Coriolis Force makes toilet water spin in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere. Carry on.

Brilliant OpenClimb!
Really???? Who gives a crap????

Side note back to hiring. Had an eye opening conversation with a regional pilot yesterday. The discussion of hiring came up and I asked if he applied to F9. (He lives in DEN) Come to find out that our HR department and their mass rejection blast emails create some butt hurt. This guy got a "bad vibe" from his letter and therefore refuses to reapply. According to him, he exceeds all the mins, but would rather stay at his regional and commute than apply at F9 again. Our contract sucks and our pay sucks. His words. I agree with him in the fact if you take a snapshot of today, he is correct. But it will not be that way forever.
Quote: Frontier is not a Major, it's a ULCC, a ULCC that is a year or two away from having to hire CFIs at 1500hrs which may or may not be avoidable, Frontier will be just another stepping-stone airline by the end of the decade.
Frontier has been a stepping stone airline for at least 5 years now. The fact that we fly the 321 for such dog food rates confirms it.
Anyone know why people interviewing today are being told that they will get something in the mail telling them if they get hired? Seems a break from the normal process. Seems like somethings up?
How long till a new hire can hold MCO?
Quote: Anyone know why people interviewing today are being told that they will get something in the mail telling them if they get hired? Seems a break from the normal process. Seems like somethings up?
Apparently, the process has changed. Candidates are no longer being told yes or no on the day of their interview, but will have to wait for a call, email, or snail mail notification, not sure which. Next class is not set in stone, but probably in May. PRIA paperwork is no longer taken after completion of the interview, so that will probably lengthen the process too.
Quote: How long till a new hire can hold MCO?
Junior FO is a 12/2016 hire. No idea how long the list of FOs who want to get there might be, however.
Quote: Apparently, the process has changed. Candidates are no longer being told yes or no on the day of their interview, but will have to wait for a call, email, or snail mail notification, not sure which. Next class is not set in stone, but probably in May. PRIA paperwork is no longer taken after completion of the interview, so that will probably lengthen the process too.
It's weird that they don't take your PRIA paperwork. Maybe someone could shed light on how it is handled at other airlines... do you just mail it to them after you get the offer? Also, if they didn't extend offers to the guys interviewed today, I wonder what that means for a May class.
Quote: This guy got a "bad vibe" from his letter and therefore refuses to reapply. According to him, he exceeds all the mins, but would rather stay at his regional and commute than apply at F9 again. Our contract sucks and our pay sucks. His words. I agree with him in the fact if you take a snapshot of today, he is correct. But it will not be that way forever.
What an idiot. He'd rather commute to a dying regional than be home based and fly the Bus, because of a silly HR email? I would rather not have his type here. I am not saying it's great here, but what kind of idiot says something like that?
Quote: What an idiot. He'd rather commute to a dying regional than be home based and fly the Bus, because of a silly HR email? I would rather not have his type here. I am not saying it's great here, but what kind of idiot says something like that?
271  671  721  761  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  781  821  871 
Page 771 of 948
Go to