Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
320  720  770  810  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  830  870  920 
Page 820 of 948
Go to
Quote: A lot of the responses to your post are "backhanded" compliments in a way. Phoenix is absolutely right and please take his advice to heart. Posts from this forum and others have put TROs on Spirit and UAL in the past. This is playing into the company's hands because it gives them extra time the pilots have to work under your current contract. They have bean counters that know exactly - down to the cent per day that F9 pilots cost to fly the schedule. ANYTHING that prolongs that "discount" is money in their pocket.
Do NOT be silent - make your thoughts known to your reps at LEC meetings or shoot them an email/better yet call them. But to put them here only invites management to take advantage of your emotions and convert them into bucks in their pocket.
I imagine this is your first real Section 6 and the learning curve is steep.
Keep your powder dry - let the MEC (NC) speak for you and fly your schedule. Until the NMB has released you into the cooling off period there is nothing else you can do. Find an effective and healthy outlet for the built up stress and it will help immensely.

In unity from a fellow ALPA pilot.....
I think it's pretty cool that you take the time to give insight and moral support to us Shrek. Thank you.
Quote: I think it's pretty cool that you take the time to give insight and moral support to us Shrek. Thank you.

I'm ready for the next picket that allows other airlines to join the line

If I was just an ALPA pilot it would be because of "pattern bargaining" and general support.
But I have many close childhood friends that are among you guys. I see it firsthand the frustration and angst that the rest of the industry has moved on from bankruptcy era contracts. I have seen the former Frontier twisted and distorted into what ULCCs are today. Those friends were here and lived through the transition to "just another airline" and it was hard to watch.
As a narrowbody FO I should not be making more than Checkairman at Frontier not to mention medical, 401K and other work rules being light years ahead. I see the struggle to send their kids to college - buy houses - fund retirement - ya know life stuff. When the time comes for strike assessments I will be first in line to donate to the cause. It is long passed due that you and your entire pilot group gets a little out of what they have put into this airline.
Take care brutha.....
Thanks for your support shrek, we're gonna need all of it we can get. After this last LOA 67 negotiating session, I don't know why anybody in there right mind would ever want to get hired here.

www.frontierpilotfacts.com for those who haven't seen it.

Hopefully they'll continue adding to it.
Quote: Talk about being eaten by your own ! I was making an observation based on both what I have heard and what I have seen during my time. I don't need to be attacked ! I am not and I find it offensive that I'm on the same team and I am being insulted by my colleagues . I don't work for the HQ or management or recruiting , I want what most on here want . Obviously a new 'ish guy isn't entitled to his opinion or given any credence on this forum . Yes I'm opinioned just like all you all are . Lesson learned.
My comments were out of line. There are much more constructive ways to voice frustration to you other than the ones I chose. Please accept my apology. However, just a suggestion, but as heated as things are right now, I think the only thing we should be doing is taking the lead set forth by the MEC. The 'I heard this and that' and rumor mongering just isn't useful. Let's kick back and watch this train wreck happen. Our union is straight-up with us. Period. I feel very informed, and that is power and it promotes unity. We will prevail!
What is "good faith bargaining"........ 1.5%.......just show up ......schedule then cancel......
Quote: What is "good faith bargaining"........ 1.5%.......just show up ......schedule then cancel......
How could they possibly give us more than a 1.5% raise in these "tough economical conditions".

Hell, I'm surprised they even offered that much.
Any word yet on how many new hires are in the October class, other than what the payday update indicated?
Not trying to be a jerk, but don't waste your energy looking into how many are expected in an upcoming class. It will change daily and won't matter until they all walk through the door.

If your really wanting a number, their target is 17.5.
Quote: Not trying to be a jerk, but don't waste your energy looking into how many are expected in an upcoming class. It will change daily and won't matter until they all walk through the door.

If your really wanting a number, their target is 17.5.
Ok, I'll wait until the first Monday of each month then ask the question.
Easy enough.
My question is why are there like 4 hotels listed for multiple cities on the master hotel list? Is that so they can choose which ****hole to put us in??
320  720  770  810  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  830  870  920 
Page 820 of 948
Go to