Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
73  573  973  1023  1063  1069  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1083  1123  1173  1573  2073 
Page 1073 of 2545
Go to
Quote: To use callin honest the flights do not have to have seats. Not sure what you are asking but if you are at the airport for two flights that get you in by report then you are covered as long as you call CS after the first flight. Best to read contract for yourself. Good luck
Ok, that kinda answered my question, at my last company, per contract you had to be on a flight at would get you in base X amount of hours before show time in order to potentially use the commuter clause, I.e if I burn the first flight and the 2nd flight I use would get me in like 30 minutes before show time, I wouldnt be protected if I missed it.
Well there goes another week with no 17-01 vacancy...this is getting old.
Quote: Well there goes another week with no 17-01 vacancy...this is getting old.
Just aviate navigate communicate
Vacate will come soon
Quote: Well there goes another week with no 17-01 vacancy...this is getting old.
This x10
Filler
Quote: Just aviate navigate communicate
Vacate will come soon
Concur. It'll happen in the next few weeks. Lots happening behind the scenes I'm sure. All in good time. Meanwhile, iPads should be in the mail, so that should distract us for the time being.
Quote: Concur. It'll happen in the next few weeks. Lots happening behind the scenes I'm sure. All in good time. Meanwhile, iPads should be in the mail, so that should distract us for the time being.
What the hell is there behind the scenes?? The atlanta flying has been loaded into delta.com. The secret is out. Just announce that crap already. every week that goes by is another god damn week I have to commute to NYC. Turds..can't get this together, really?
Quote: What the hell is there behind the scenes?? The atlanta flying has been loaded into delta.com. The secret is out. Just announce that crap already. every week that goes by is another god damn week I have to commute to NYC. Turds..can't get this together, really?
I understand the frustration, I want to see the announcement and vacancy too. Lets suffice it to say that there are things going on behind the scenes. There's more happening than meets the eye....its harder and more complicated than it looks...pick a saying. Be patient, Endeavor is in a good position, keep doing good work because it is noticed.
Quote: What the hell is there behind the scenes?? The atlanta flying has been loaded into delta.com. The secret is out. Just announce that crap already. every week that goes by is another god damn week I have to commute to NYC. Turds..can't get this together, really?
I get what you're saying man, but that form for upgrades from FOs just came in. Maybe they just need some more time to get the numbers right. I'd say at this point the vacancy isn't being delayed to meet the announcement, it's that the announcement is being delayed until vacancy numbers are solidified. Or maybe they're waiting to time the announcement to a recruiting lull to inflate a low class month. Keep chugging, it'll come soon.
I'd put money down saying they are gonna announce it when the next ground school class starts. So whenever that is.
Could anyone get Outlook to set up properly on the EFB?
73  573  973  1023  1063  1069  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1083  1123  1173  1573  2073 
Page 1073 of 2545
Go to