Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
314  814  1214  1264  1304  1310  1311  1312  1313  1314  1315  1316  1317  1318  1324  1364  1414  1814  2314 
Page 1314 of 2545
Go to
Quote: How good is the DGI? How long will it take to go from new hire to the guaranteed interview? Is Endeavor the fastest way to get to Delta?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha 😂😂😂
I believe it's about a 2 year upgrade at Endeavor if you meet all the requirements. After that you have to be a Captain for 2 years to be considered for an interview. So I think it's about 4 years to an interview as an absolute minimum?

The fastest way to DAL depends on your qualifications and luck!
Quote: How good is the DGI? How long will it take to go from new hire to the guaranteed interview? Is Endeavor the fastest way to get to Delta?
DGI is a coin toss, however I believe the more you prepare the greater
your chances are of a job offer.
Day one of groundschool to interview? Day one to upgrade 18 mos.
2 years of captain minimum to interview.
Fastest for the average joe probably and most likely.
Let me tell you, it's as good as you want it to be. Let me explain, Endeavor and Delta were too cowardly to promise anything and put it down in the contract. It is completely unenforceable, and malleable in every way. It's pretend, it doesn't even count as a handshake.

Some people feel like that's a knock against it. That's unfair. It's only limited by your imagination. Imagine it is as good as a flow. Imagine it's a metaphorical car, driving you to the finish line of your career. Imagine it's a pony... a unicorn really. A real unicorn. It's amazing, it's changeable, and it's vague.
Quote: Let me tell you, it's as good as you want it to be. Let me explain, Endeavor and Delta were too cowardly to promise anything and put it down in the contract. It is completely unenforceable, and malleable in every way. It's pretend, it doesn't even count as a handshake.

Some people feel like that's a knock against it. That's unfair. It's only limited by your imagination. Imagine it is as good as a flow. Imagine it's a metaphorical car, driving you to the finish line of your career. Imagine it's a pony... a unicorn really. A real unicorn. It's amazing, it's changeable, and it's vague.
And now we can have a unicorn frappucchino from Starbucks to go with our unicorn flow to Delta
Quote: And now we can have a unicorn frappucchino from Starbucks to go with our unicorn flow to Delta
When you want to abuse your body, and your career, there's a new taste invention.
Looks like 9e should increase the random testing
Quote: Looks like 9e should increase the random testing
I thought you were the one smoking weed pretending conversion of the retention into payrates was a paycut. You new guys all look the same.
And not a single fact was said that day... Nice try!

Quote: One more time for people that don't get it. As some that has worked for Xjet on the continental side. SkyWest didn't do their research when they bought Xjet they didn't know how bad their pilot group really is. As a result they have lost money on that operation year after year. And are trying to dump that disaster area of a company. Their pilot group is known for being very militant, actually known and seen several captains intentionally breaking a perfectly good airplane to prove a point to the company. Trust me they will never be merged with anyone, they will also not be in business next year either

P.S. they are scheduled to get rid of 80% of their fleet this year. Mostly to commute Air who is hiring street captains to fly those Xjet airplanes.
So why do the flight bags need to go in the overhead bins or be pink tagged? What's the issue with leaving them in the cockpit for the remainder of the trip?
314  814  1214  1264  1304  1310  1311  1312  1313  1314  1315  1316  1317  1318  1324  1364  1414  1814  2314 
Page 1314 of 2545
Go to