Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
351  851  1251  1301  1341  1347  1348  1349  1350  1351  1352  1353  1354  1355  1361  1401  1451  1851  2351 
Page 1351 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Yes, there's two different levels. If yo shop early enough you can find fairly decent prices. Zed fares or myid90 fares are also an option
Thanks! I have something similar at the UAX carrier I'm with but, the employee discount is usually more expensive than buying a ticket on a different airline.
Quote: Thanks! I have something similar at the UAX carrier I'm with but, the employee discount is usually more expensive than buying a ticket on a different airline.
Sometimes it is. Unfortunately you have to do quite a lot of price comparisons
Quote: What? My !
Yup, just as I suspected you have no clue just insults
Quote: It's not all negative. Sometimes the information provided on here is extremely helpful. I know I've helped many new hires find crashpads. Some of the negative crap needs to be advertised. Like how long a DTW or MSP 900 CA will be on reserve.
Quote: My guess is you would have a hard time telling us how long forced
RSV has been for the jr 900 CA much yet projecting the future.
Quote: Whatd!
Quote: Yup, just as I suspected you have no clue just insults
Nobody outside executives have a clue, as DTW and MSP have continued to shrink for the last 18 months now to feed the "growth"... really just shifting of flying into New York. It's the Delta shuffle that has been going on since they F-d Comair back around 2000 with the hostile buyout and Comair returned the favor with the 90ish day strike that nearly crippled Delta in the summer of 2001.
Look how much shuffling Delta has done since 2008 (the beginning of the merger with Northwest)
Right now 900 Captain in either DTW or MSP is a pipe dream for anyone under 10 years and a line holder is looking at probably more like 15 (it's hard to judge right now because of the debacle of the Bloch award... 07 Colgan holding lines while 01 Mesaba on reserve)
What's been officially stated is all talk of New York and Atlanta recently... Questions about MSP and DTW have been deftly deflected, much like questions about a flow... you make your own conclusions...
Seems like JFK is forced into an IROP anytime they can't land 31L/R right now. Good thing 4R/22L is going to reopen next month...

JFK RWY 04R/22L CLSD 1702270400-1706012100
Quote: You know what I've found from reading various forums? People who are happy don't generally go on the internet to voice their happiness. Miserable people, however, do.
Have you been to the rest of the worldwideweb?
Quote: Have you been to the rest of the worldwideweb?
Isn't it a series of tubes, or something?
Quote: Isn't it a series of tubes, or something?
Chutes and ladders
Quote: This is where we look to see if you are logging time correctly. If you are logging SIC in a King Air 200, or PC12, and there is NO Ops Spec for an SIC, do yourself the embarrassment, and just redact that time from your book. If not, you will be called out on it, and if you no longer have the required twin time, you will be sent home.

Ops Spec A015...yes, there is.. BUT do you guys check if flights were IFR and with a note before flight ,,NO A/P USE,,? as per FAA interpretation.
Logbook does not show that.You got to go further to see if legit.
Most of the SIC time is VFR as well..This seems to be overlooked in regionals since the regs require SIC under certain conditions ONLY for IFR flights ..NO SIC required for VFR ..and PC12 and C208 are certified for single pilot.
Quote: 135..

Ops Spec A015...yes, there is.. BUT do you guys check if flights were IFR and with a note before flight ,,NO A/P USE,,? as per FAA interpretation.
Logbook does not show that.You got to go further to see if legit.
Most of the SIC time is VFR as well..This seems to be overlooked in regionals since the regs require SIC under certain conditions ONLY for IFR flights ..NO SIC required for VFR ..and PC12 and C208 are certified for single pilot.
135 King Air 350 SIC when the CA is single pilot typed...still can use an SIC when the op specs call for it, correct? Kind of like those citations that are single pilot rated too? The big kicker here would be 135 right?
351  851  1251  1301  1341  1347  1348  1349  1350  1351  1352  1353  1354  1355  1361  1401  1451  1851  2351 
Page 1351 of 2545
Go to