Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
533  1033  1433  1483  1523  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1543  1583  1633  2033  2533 
Page 1533 of 2545
Go to
Atl crashpads
What's the crashpad situation around ATL? Walking distance, public transportation or car needed? Cost?

Thanks asking for a friend.
Quote: So when is MSP200 actually closing. Based on RGs announcement I thought it was next year sometime, but the email from company makes it sound like it is immediate. Do we really know?
Mothership wants the 200 guys to begin moving out on their own immediately. They would ideally laugh on the way to the bank as guys bid out of it essentially doing them a huge favor for their troubles. Here's what I can remember about displacements.
- moving days
- moving expense allowance
- no seat lock no matter where you go
- everything else I've forgotten
If you simply bid out of your MSP200 position, you don't. Get. Shi7.
MARTA train has a stop at the end of one line in the airport. Easy to get around using it. Think it's about $1.10 to ride each way. I can't speak to the quality of the residences at each of the stops, but I'm sure you could find something nice right along one of the lines.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...004168895&z=13

Quote: What's the crashpad situation around ATL? Walking distance, public transportation or car needed? Cost?

Quote: What's the crashpad situation around ATL? Walking distance, public transportation or car needed? Cost?

Guys I know found spots close to MARTA stops so they don't need a car.

I think of a lot of guys hotel it in Atl. There's quite a bunch around with crew rates. Sleep inn is like 50 something out the door, country inn is like 47. Not the greatest of hotels but it's a roof over your head.
Quote: Mothership wants the 200 guys to begin moving out on their own immediately. They would ideally laugh on the way to the bank as guys bid out of it essentially doing them a huge favor for their troubles. Here's what I can remember about displacements.
- moving days
- moving expense allowance
- no seat lock no matter where you go
- everything else I've forgotten
If you simply bid out of your MSP200 position, you don't. Get. Shi7.
I think they know that no one is
Bidding out of Msp unless there
Displaced
Quote: I think of a lot of guys hotel it in Atl. There's quite a bunch around with crew rates. Sleep inn is like 50 something out the door, country inn is like 47. Not the greatest of hotels but it's a roof over your head.
Yes, definitely! Quality Inn as well in College Park, about $50 and stay 10 nights/get a free night. Again, not the greatest hotel or neighborhood, but I don't stay there for the nightlife or sightseeing...

I stay in a crashpad a block from MARTA, only a few stops north of the airport. Its quick, easy, and cheap. In the time that guys with cars take to get out to the parking lot, I'm on the train headed home.

There are also numerous crashpads in College Park, where guys ride hotel vans to the hotels and walk
Quote: I think they know that no one is
Bidding out of Msp unless there
Displaced
Yea. i think you're right. They want not to foot the bill.
Thanks folks for the info on ATL. I'm not sure what I'm going to do regarding this vacancy. It's a two leg commute to every base for me except msp and I can't hold it. Just not sure how it's all going to shake out. I'm LGA 900 CA now and concerned that the displacements are going to go to N.Y. I think the commute to N.Y. is easier for everyone than to ATL and therefore I could be forced to go to ATL.
533  1033  1433  1483  1523  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1543  1583  1633  2033  2533 
Page 1533 of 2545
Go to