Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
740  1240  1640  1690  1730  1736  1737  1738  1739  1740  1741  1742  1743  1744  1750  1790  1840  2240 
Page 1740 of 2545
Go to
Quote: I flew the second revenue flight in 133EV back to MSP last week and it only had one for the fwd lav smoke detector. Other than that it flew very well. Also, the paint was in very good condition almost like it was freshly painted.

We did not use the VNAV for that reason and that airplane also has a note on the release as a reminder.
All of our 900s going to 9E got new paintjobs recently. Wonder who paid for it?

The VNAVs are absolutely useless without auto throttles. I either did not use it or had to switch modes eventually. It's nothing special and the pilot has less control with it engaged.
Quote: The hats say endeavor not delta
I kinda hope we trade a token for mandatory hats just to hear the crying
I'd take a token for a hat.. sounds like a fair trade
FSA for medical?
Anyone know if we can use our FSA discovery benefits debit card to pay for our annual medical? If so anything special I need to do besides keep the receipt?

Any other ideas on how to burn $500 with it before year end would be helpful also.

Thanks
136EV is up and running too.

The ones with new paint, are just like the repainted XJs with the full blue tails.
According to the van driver we are changing DFW hotels now too.
Quote: According to the van driver we are changing DFW hotels now too.
That’s good news. That hotel would be great if you had your family for some 🎢 acrion. Other than that... that hotel is nasty.
Quote: That’s good news. That hotel would be great if you had your family for some 🎢 acrion. Other than that... that hotel is nasty.
If I heard right of where we are going, it’s not a place I wanna walk around at night, I’ve been to the area before off work.
Quote: If I heard right of where we are going, it’s not a place I wanna walk around at night, I’ve been to the area before off work.
But it has a microwave and fridge, that's what matters. Which is important so you can put ice on your gunshot wound. What does the hotel committee even do anymore, the hotels have gotten worse over the course of 2017. That should have been in the TA, we don't let the FAs make the pilots stay in sh1tholes.
Quote: But it has a microwave and fridge, that's what matters. Which is important so you can put ice on your gunshot wound. What does the hotel committee even do anymore, the hotels have gotten worse over the course of 2017. That should have been in the TA, we don't let the FAs make the pilots stay in sh1tholes.
I know it’s done for very outdated reasons at the mainline level but it would be nice for the pilots to stay in a different spot then flight attendants. Let them move every 6 monthes over a mini fridge or the van ride took longer than 5 minutes. I’ll take an overnight with a decent selection of food/pubs/actual things to do. I can see scheduleing planning next to none 20+ hour overnights now to circumnavigate our new clause in the contract about long stay hotels. Horray for 19 hour CVG at the 🌲🌲
Quote: I know it’s done for very outdated reasons at the mainline level but it would be nice for the pilots to stay in a different spot then flight attendants. Let them move every 6 monthes over a mini fridge or the van ride took longer than 5 minutes. I’ll take an overnight with a decent selection of food/pubs/actual things to do. I can see scheduleing planning next to none 20+ hour overnights now to circumnavigate our new clause in the contract about long stay hotels. Horray for 19 hour CVG at the 🌲🌲
I agree with This!!!
We should make sure the next LOA changes the long stay hotel to 15 hours.
740  1240  1640  1690  1730  1736  1737  1738  1739  1740  1741  1742  1743  1744  1750  1790  1840  2240 
Page 1740 of 2545
Go to