Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
230  630  680  720  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  740  780  830  1230  1730 
Page 730 of 2545
Go to
I'm confused. Why on the Mock schedule do they not have more than 2 CDO lines? We have some nights next month with 3 or 4 CDO trips
Quote: Funny username choice considering we are switching to EDV soon. God that's going to be a cluster frak. I understand the whole idea behind getting rid of everything from the previous companies but my paychecks still say Pinnacle and there are Pinnacle and Mesaba websites we still use. What's wrong with Flagship? I kinda like the call sign.
I like it too. Going from Mesaba to flagship was easy. 3 to 2 syllables. Now going back to 3.... ugh.
Quote: I'm confused. Why on the Mock schedule do they not have more than 2 CDO lines? We have some nights next month with 3 or 4 CDO trips
CNO lines are published later in the month. It's all spelled out in the November bid pack.
Quote: I like it too. Going from Mesaba to flagship was easy. 3 to 2 syllables. Now going back to 3.... ugh.
I think if it's going to be 3+ syllables it should be "Pinacolsaba" or "Undapaidelta"
So heard today rumors from a couple of fellow co-workers.

Atl base, merger with the ASA side of expressjet, getting rid of all the 200's and flow program all this happening within the next couple of years.
Quote: So heard today rumors from a couple of fellow co-workers.

Atl base, merger with the ASA side of expressjet, getting rid of all the 200's and flow program all this happening within the next couple of years.
I'd guess in order of likelihood, 1 getting rid of all 200's, 2 ATL base, 3 Merge with ASA, 4 Flow... we have a better chance getting a flow to American than Delta.
The day we get an ATL base is the day a plane will be able to take off from a treadmill.

Oh wait.

What benefit is an ASA merger? Add an expensive senior pilot group to an airline with quick movement? If our goal is to continue to hire I see that as a huge deterrent, unless they get some agreement/flow (whatever you want to call it to be happy) to have constant movement and upgrades.

I heard we are merging with united.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just recently heard a rumor (single source at this point) that 9E is to be given S3 priority on mainline and thus be at the same priority as our employees. Any of you 9E folk heard that talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
230  630  680  720  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  740  780  830  1230  1730 
Page 730 of 2545
Go to