New Envoy Information

Subscribe
152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 690
Go to
Quote: There aren't "other factors" that control flow rates. It's contractual. If hired today, the maximum wait to flow is 6 years. Realistically, you'll flow in 5 1/2.

In addition to the previously mentioned "other" factors, the T pilots are making their presence known. They have selected zero pilots this month for the flow, and we should likely expect zero to minimal selections for the remainder of the summer.
Quote: In addition to the previously mentioned "other" factors, the T pilots are making their presence known. They have selected zero pilots this month for the flow, and we should likely expect zero to minimal selections for the remainder of the summer.
I thought we flowed 30 this month?
Quote: In addition to the previously mentioned "other" factors, the T pilots are making their presence known. They have selected zero pilots this month for the flow, and we should likely expect zero to minimal selections for the remainder of the summer.
That can't be right because PSA and PDT are sending a small handful. So that must mean Envoy is sending some as well.
Quote: That can't be right because PSA and PDT are sending a small handful. So that must mean Envoy is sending some as well.
We are sending around 10 a month from May-July. I think there are around 30-40 guys on the "flow pool"
Quote: I thought we flowed 30 this month?
We did.

Quote: I thought we flowed 30 this month?

Flowed. Not selected. Zero selections.
Quote: Flowed. Not selected. Zero selections.
Selections don't matter like bodies in class matter. Afaik there are 20 something in the pool anyway, so that will support a couple classes of 10ish before they have to select more.
Quote: There aren't "other factors" that control flow rates. It's contractual. If hired today, the maximum wait to flow is 6 years. Realistically, you'll flow in 5 1/2.
360 are still flowing this year right Cuj?
Quote: 360 are still flowing this year right Cuj?
I think the number was "around" 300 in the the last few emails where total year flow numbers were discussed. But who know with Ricky's emails and promises.
Quote: I think the number was "around" 300 in the the last few emails where total year flow numbers were discussed. But who know with Ricky's emails and promises.
Tongue in cheek. He was all but guaranteeing 360 this year a few short months ago. Anyone with half a brain or a modicum of common sense was saying we would be lucky to see 200. This issue highlights the fragility of estimating flow or upgrade. AA decides how many will flow yearly not our management, a contract, recruiters or former MEC members.
152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 690
Go to