JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
172  672  1072  1122  1162  1168  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176  1182  1222  1272 
Page 1172 of 1383
Go to
Anyone notice in the latest seniority list update there are some pilots who are junior to other pilots but have an earlier hire date? For example a pilot hired 6/10 is junior to a pilot hired 7/10. Just wondering how that is possible.
JetBlue Latest and Greatest
Quote: Anyone notice in the latest seniority list update there are some pilots who are junior to other pilots but have an earlier hire date? For example a pilot hired 6/10 is junior to a pilot hired 7/10. Just wondering how that is possible.

There was a time when instructor pilots didn’t get seniority numbers until a year after their hire dates.

Do any of those pilots fall into this category?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: There was a time when instructor pilots didn’t get seniority numbers until a year after their hire dates.

Do any of those pilots fall into this category?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, some of the dates in question are only a month apart.
Quote: No, some of the dates in question are only a month apart.

had the same question. I somehow got more junior on this seniority list….. (flica seniority number still shows me 20+ people senior vs the new seniority list)
Quote: had the same question. I somehow got more junior on this seniority list….. (flica seniority number still shows me 20+ people senior vs the new seniority list)
I found 7 people on this list who came off the seniority list over the last 4 years at various times (at least 5 of whom were terminated, I don’t have data on the other 2). None of them show up in hellojetblue or on the monthly bid awards, so I have to think they made a mistake when publishing this list and that they didn’t actually all get their jobs back, but who knows. None of the 7 are on last quarter’s published seniority list.
Quote: I found 7 people on this list who came off the seniority list over the last 4 years at various times (at least 5 of whom were terminated, I don’t have data on the other 2). None of them show up in hellojetblue or on the monthly bid awards, so I have to think they made a mistake when publishing this list and that they didn’t actually all get their jobs back, but who knows. None of the 7 are on last quarter’s published seniority list.
Did you look at the B6 ALPA version of the seniority list? I’ve never looked closely, but it feels like their list used to be independent but is now just a copy of the company’s list. Is that accurate?
Quote: I found 7 people on this list who came off the seniority list over the last 4 years at various times (at least 5 of whom were terminated, I don’t have data on the other 2). None of them show up in hellojetblue or on the monthly bid awards, so I have to think they made a mistake when publishing this list and that they didn’t actually all get their jobs back, but who knows. None of the 7 are on last quarter’s published seniority list.

This still doesn’t explain why some with earlier hire dates are junior to some with later hire dates. This entire list needs to be scrutinized now.

This still doesn’t explain why some with earlier hire dates are junior to some with later hire dates. This entire list needs to be scrutinized now.
Quote: Did you look at the B6 ALPA version of the seniority list? I’ve never looked closely, but it feels like their list used to be independent but is now just a copy of the company’s list. Is that accurate?
Yeah it’s just a copy…not sure about historical lists being independent or just a copy though.
Quote: This still doesn’t explain why some with earlier hire dates are junior to some with later hire dates. This entire list needs to be scrutinized now.
Can you give (PM is fine) seniority numbers or names of the guys in question?

I also see what I believe to be a typo for a new guy’s DOH. Supposed to be a 6/16/21 hire but is listed as a 6/10/21 hire on the list.

unless maybe he was supposed to be a 6/9/21 guy and showed up on the wrong day and was told to start with the next class? But his hellojetblue says he’s a 6/16/21 guy, so I think it’s a typo.
172  672  1072  1122  1162  1168  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176  1182  1222  1272 
Page 1172 of 1383
Go to